Technical Project Manager
Location: Frankfurt or Düsseldorf, Germany (or other metropolitan city in Germany with international airport)
Key Requirements: Current Driver’s License; Willing and able to undertake extensive travel domestically and international – be away from home 2-3 nights at a time; Authorized to work in Germany and within the EU
Employer: Tillster Services EMEA S.a.r.l, a wholly owned subsidiary of Tillster, Inc.
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-Time Employee
Place of Work: Will render services from his/her own home-office as well as at client sites located throughout Germany, across the D.A.CH region, and within the European Union
Team with Tillster, a global leader in digital ordering and customer engagement solutions.
Own customer, project, and field operations engagements in Germany and across the EU.
Demonstrate your technical, technology savvy; drive high customer satisfaction.
Position Summary and Primary Responsibilities
The Technical Project Manager (TPM) will be responsible throughout Germany, across the D.A.CH region, and within the European Union, for the end-to-end management and delivery of projects and technology product implementations which are critical to the Company and its customers. The TPM will work effectively with other members of Tillster throughout all phases of the project and build strong relationships with the Company’s quick service restaurant and fast casual dining brand customers, and specifically with Burger King EMEA.
The primary responsibilities of the TPM include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage a portfolio of Tillster customer projects of varying size, scope and complexity
- Develop project plans, schedules and milestones
- Collaborate and work closely with cross-functional internal and external teams to ensure projects are clearly delivered on time, within scope and at cost
- Work with executive management and colleagues to resource projects appropriately
- Identify and mitigate project risks and communicating those risks clearly, effectively, and in a timely manner
- Provide onsite/in-store and remote technical and operational product implementation, upgrade and maintenance expertise
- Reporting and communicating the status of the project plan and other relevant information to support the project(s) and company-customer relationships
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop an in-depth understanding and articulation of Tillster’s technology, products and services, business objectives and value proposition
- Build strong relationships with Executive Sponsors, Sales, Account Management and Business Development to develop alignment, document project plans and ensure delivery
- Maintain project plans and documentation on an ongoing basis using relevant software and reporting systems and tools
- Ensure advance preparation for all project meetings, as well as appropriate follow-up (prepare agendas, ensure pre-reads are available, promptly complete meeting minutes, organize and archive materials
- Coordinate documentation, communication, and reporting for each release project
- Manage day-to-date operational aspects of projects
- Review deliverables prepared by team before presenting them to the customer and, when appropriate, have documents reviewed by the Executive Sponsor before being sent to the customer
- Communicate to executive team members project concerns and personnel or resource issues and seek guidance on resolution
- Lead project retrospective meetings and incorporate learning into future projects
- Other duties as directed or required
- Degree level qualification, preferably in a technical subject, or equivalent experience; project management and technical certifications preferred
- Proven experience in a high pressure, customer facing, technical role
- Willing and able to travel extensively, domestically and internationally, to meet business and customer needs
- Experience in successfully completing in-store technology product implementations with high customer satisfaction
- Experience in the technology, payments/eCommerce industries; experience with POS, Kiosk products preferred
- Written and oral fluency in German and English
- Competitive compensation and benefits depending on experience
- Public Holidays – observance of applicable national and local public holidays
- 28 days’ (5.6 weeks) annual leave per calendar year, pro-rated if commencing employment mid-year
- Statutory sick pay
- Travel expenses reimbursement
Tillster is the global leader in digital ordering and customer engagement solutions. For over a decade we’ve developed revolutionary self-service, ordering and payments solutions – for mobile, tablet, online, kiosk, call center, and more – creating personalized interactions based on consumer preferences, language, and currency. Our platform is compatible with 15+ unique POS systems, representing over 90% coverage in multi-unit restaurants. We offer one platform; one scalable, enterprise class solution – to create world-class digital engagement solutions.
Tillster is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer
Local Candidates Strongly Preferred
Relocation Assistance Considered
No visa sponsorship
Principals only – no Agencies or calls please