iOS Mobile Application Developer (West Los Angeles, CA)
Tillster is seeking Mobile Application Developers with demonstrated iOS development experience to join our Los Angeles team. This position will be responsible for developing mobile apps for iOS. You must have a refined set of technical skills as well as a passion for learning new technologies and a strong sense of modern mobile user experience design. This position is on site as we want to see your smiling face each day and together create, innovate and collaborate.
In this role, you will be charged with developing quality code, deploying, and supporting mobile apps development. In addition, you will work quickly and efficiently to solve problems, meet deadlines, and work collaboratively with team members across Tillster’s diverse disciplines and geographies (Los Angeles, CA; San Diego, CA; Alpharetta, GA; and offshore). Most importantly, we are looking for a fun-loving individual who loves the work they do, and believes in pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
- Develop features and functionality using Swift in native iOS applications.
- Develop new solutions as well as fix issues and errors with existing applications.
- Assist in finding effective solutions for application design and architecture and for evaluating application performance.
- Collaborating in defining iOS development standards and documentation and participating in peer code reviews.
- Able to collaborate with various staff disciplines including account, developers, analytics and QA teams.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related scientific discipline
- 5+ Years software development experience with an Object Oriented language
- Ability to write clean, well factored code
- Experience consuming reusable web services (REST)
- 2+ Years of iOS software development experience with Objective C, Cocoa Touch and Swift
- Proficiency in XCode, Interface Builder and Instruments
- Experience with Apple Push Notification Service (APNS)
- Published at least one app on the Apple App Store
- Understanding of performance and platform limitations of mobile devices and mitigation techniques
- Knowledge of Apple and Google application guidelines and compliance requirements
- Solid understanding of interface guidelines and be able to collaborate in development of good UX
- Strong understanding of interactive touch/gesture interfaces, application development paradigms, memory management, file I/O, concurrency and multi-threading
- In depth understanding of software development lifecycle and best practices
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, responsible, and reliable with a positive attitude and strong communication skills
- Ability to review the Architecture/Design/Code; suggests solutions and improvements
- Strong work ethic, a professional attitude, and a desire to excel
- Manage time and competing deadlines effectively
- Passion for quality with great attention to detail
- Working knowledge of test driven development
- Experience working with remote team members
Tillster is the global leader in digital ordering and customer engagement solutions. For over a decade we’ve developed revolutionary self-service, ordering and payments solutions – for mobile, tablet, online, kiosk, call center, and more – creating personalized interactions based on consumer preferences, language, and currency. Our platform is compatible with 15+ unique POS systems, representing over 90% coverage in multi-unit restaurants. We offer one platform; one scalable, enterprise class solution – to create world-class digital engagement solutions. For more information, check us out at http://www.tillster.com.
Tillster is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer
Local Candidates Strongly Preferred
Relocation Assistance Considered
No visa sponsorship
Principals only – no Agencies or calls please