Location: West Los Angeles, CA 90024 or Alpharetta, GA 30005
3+ years’ experience in a product owner/leader role, in a fast-paced technology, e-commerce, SaaS-based environment: analyzing, clarifying and translating business/functional requirements; documenting current and future state business process flows; in technical troubleshooting and problem solving; coordinating/managing enterprise scale SaaS based software solutions; managing scope of work, and change management efforts.
Strong experience in building platforms and services for high-volume transaction enterprise and ecommerce products; experience in building integrations to 3rd party services; experience in building self-service tools for configuration and management of products and services.
We’re seeking -- intellectually curious, analytical, creative, innovative, results-oriented professionals. You operate from data, market, customer, and consumer insights. You seek out solutions to real-world business, technology, and consumer engagement opportunities. You are all about winning!
As the Product Manager, Call Center, you will work under the direction of the Sr. Director of Product, and collaborate with others to drive Tillster’s Call Center product roadmap; key customer relationships, initiatives and outcomes; and product delivery through direct engagement with engineering and other Tillster teams. You and your colleagues are key to Tillster’s platform and scalability through a product roadmap that is configurable, scalable, and extensible.
Your goal will be to build a best-in-class platform and products which deliver outcomes for our global, multi-unit Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) brand customers as well as drive company’s growth. Your ability to break down complex problems into actionable steps will drive product strategy, innovation and development.
DETAILED ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop the product roadmap and manage multi-functional teams to build the platform and deliver products and outcomes to the customers
- Collaborate with sales/business development, account management, marketing, data analytics, customer success, technology, and other teams to determine competitiveness of new technologies and to develop new products, and product roadmap
- Actively engage customer and key stakeholders to drive business requirements definition and keep all stakeholders informed of progress; ensure that executive sponsors and others are aware of any potential roadblocks or inability to deliver as committed
- Externally, represent Tillster and its business, products and services offering, and internally, be a balanced advocate of the business needs of clients and key stakeholders
- Own the product backlog and decide what does and what does not go into it; determine what items will deliver the highest value to the company and the customer
- Gather requirements, conduct gap analyses, write business and technical specifications
- Assess and manage scope of work, decomposing high level business requirements and develop into lower level tasks
- Test and monitor for customer and user satisfaction and resolve any issues related to delivering satisfaction as evidenced by analysis, traffic, reviews, customer feedback and the like
- Understand and develop business process workflows and how they are supported through impact and workarounds, and evaluate alternative business solutions
- Lead business users and stakeholders in a forum where product enhancements are reviewed and rated based on a priority assessment, in preparation for release planning and development
- Create user training and on-going support documentation, and facilitate training sessions
- Lead, manage and utilize tools, systems and methodologies which are consistent with an Agile product environment; work with colleagues to mature Tillster’s Agile methodologies and specific disciplines such as effective retrospectives
- Other duties as required or directed
In addition to the above-mentioned requirements, you will also need to possess:
- Demonstrable strategic and operational business acumen
- Demonstrable technical/technology knowledge and expertise
- Knowledgeable, and hands-on expertise in: business process and data analysis, functional design, modeling, product development processes, and software testing
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert for specific business processes, team player, happily and willingly shares knowledge with other business users and stakeholders
- Customer focused with high quality standards
- Excellent communication and organization skills required
- Inspiring, open-minded, hard-working, collaborative and passionate
- Previous experience in restaurant industry a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of work
- Ability to travel as business needs demand
- Agile/SCRUM MASTER Certifications
Tillster is the global leader in digital ordering and customer engagement solutions. For over a decade we’ve developed revolutionary self-service, ordering and payments solutions – for mobile, tablet, online, kiosk, call center, and more – creating personalized interactions based on consumer preferences, language, and currency. Our platform is compatible with 15+ unique POS systems, representing over 90% coverage in multi-unit restaurants. We offer one platform; one scalable, enterprise class solution – to create world-class digital engagement solutions.
Tillster is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer
Local Candidates Strongly Preferred
Relocation Assistance Considered
No visa sponsorship
Principals only – no Agencies or calls please