Sr. Digital Analyst / Data Analyst / Optimization Specialist – Los Angeles
The Data Science and Analytics team at Tillster is looking for a highly motivated Senior Digital / Optimization Analyst with an emphasis on website & mobile app optimization. You will be exploring data from multiple tools & sources to find actionable insights and prioritize, recommend & execute strategies working with cross-functional teams & clients to improve and optimize consumer experience and profitability for global restaurant brands in the quick service and casual dining space.
You are a rock star digital analyst who is a jack/jill of all trades related to analytics & optimization and a master of a few. You are comfortable with pulling data from multiple data sources, able to analyze data using variety of tools and find interesting actionable insights from the data. You focus on uncovering profitable sources of traffic, increasing conversion rates, improving average order value and finding loyal segments of customers to encourage repeat purchases. You are able to form hypotheses to test based on data and working with cross-functional teams, execute and analyze experiment results. You are able to effectively communicate analyses, visualizations & insights to a broad audience with different levels of data sophistication. You have great presentation skills and have significant client interaction experience. You have a high attention to details and have quick thinking & problem solving skills.
- Explore data to find actionable insights through funnel analysis, user segmentation & cohort analysis.
- Build a backlog of measurable and actionable hypotheses based on customer behavior data and prioritize & execute AB & Multivariate tests for mobile apps and responsive websites.
- Collaborate with clients, product managers, engineers & UX/UI designers to implement tests & experiments and to present your analyses & recommendations.
- Develop and present analyses, actionable insights & recommendations to key stakeholders including senior executives & clients in forums and periodic business review meetings.
- Other duties as required or directed.
- 5+ years of experience in site and app analytics providing customer behavior insights in a data-driven fast growing mobile/web company. Experience in ecommerce analytics is required.
- 3+ years of managing and executing AB & multivariate tests in optimizing customer experience and behavior using tools such as Optimize, Optimizely, Test & Target etc.
- Expertise in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager required.
- Proficiency with at least one visualization tool and/or library e.g. D3, Microsoft Excel, Tableau, R is required.
- Expertise in writing SQL and understanding of databases & data structures is required.
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts such as SEO, SEM, social media, email, push notifications strongly preferred.
- Understanding of Data Mining & Machine Learning principles strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of statistics, probability, controlled experiments & the underlying mathematical concepts strongly preferred.
- Experience in product management and/or user experience a big plus.
- Experience in collecting data from/exposing data to various data sources and services (API, JSON, XML) using Python a big plus.
- Candidates should be highly analytical with great problem solving skills.
- Candidates should have exceptional communication & presentation skills and the ability to explain data and analysis to a variety of audience.
- Candidate should be self motivated & thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree or higher in quantitative or related field.
Tillster is the global leader in digital ordering and customer engagement solutions. For over a decade we’ve developed revolutionary self-service, ordering and payments solutions – for mobile, tablet, online, kiosk, call center, and more – creating personalized interactions based on consumer preferences, language, and currency. Our platform is compatible with 15+ unique POS systems, representing over 90% coverage in multi-unit restaurants. We offer one platform; one scalable, enterprise class solution – to create world-class digital engagement solutions.
Tillster is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer
Local Candidates Strongly Preferred
Relocation Assistance Considered
No visa sponsorship
Principals only – no Agencies or calls please