Sr. Product Manager - Cloud / SaaS (HQ - Remote)
TigerGraph (View all jobs) San Diego, California
TigerGraph is the world’s fastest graph analytics platform designed to unleash the power of interconnected data for deeper insights and better outcomes. We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the next generation graph computing and analytics platform.
As a Sr. PM of TigerGraph Cloud SaaS product offering, you will lead all aspects of SaaS User Experience, Metering, Analytics and Governance. Your role will be essential for the drive company's leadership in the Cloud Database Market.
This role requires a solid understanding of technology (Cloud and SaaS), business and an ability to clearly communicate complex concepts to peers and executives.
- Overall user experience management - This includes the user onboarding experience, user experience in the console including navigation and feature configuration
- Own Account, User and Role Management experiences with separation of concerns
- Define and design experiences for different personas involved: Admin, end-user (data scientist, analyst, ML), Security, Compliance and Billing & Invoicing
- Metering the usage across right metrics and dimensions, accurate billing, invoicing
- Develop internal and external reporting to drive visibility in key business metrics
- Drive usage and Adoption across multiple tiers of SaaS product offerings
- Conceive a single controller for multiple clouds
- BS in Engineering, MBA is a plus
- Typically requires a minimum of 4 years of related experience with a bachelor’s degree
- Advanced knowledge of Databases and Graph is a BIG plus
- Certifications in AWS, Azure, GCP is a BIG plus
- Experience with SaaS Platform Management
- Experience with User Experience Management in SaaS
- Experience with Metering, Billing, and Shared Services Management for Platform
- Design Thinking and Customer Centric Thinking highly desirable
- Ability to learn quickly, build consensus and interact effectively with teams-Product Management, cross-functional or vendor.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to zoom out while maintaining strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Outstanding listener, great presenter, terrific interpersonal and communication skills with strong ability to influence people at all levels and in various functions
- Strong awareness of technology trends in Database Market
- Strong teaming skills: positive teammate, good team builder, experience to bring together diverse views.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically
- Ability to lead in a constantly evolving environment, manage multiple priorities and ambiguity
- Ability to converse with technical and business personnel fluently
- Passion to see knowledge graph research having impact on enterprise applications.
- 'Can do' attitude with a strategic and rigorous mindset and be comfortable working in a fast paced, multi-faceted environment.
- Demonstrated collaboration skills with peers inside and outside companies.
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
Great insights to TigerGraph and the Graph Space: https://info.tigergraph.com/hubfs/Collateral/TigerGraph-Rise-Future-Graph-WP.pdf
Recent press release about TigerGraph Cloud: https://siliconangle.com/2018/11/27/tigergraph-brings-graph-database-cloud/
TigerGraph completes $105 million series C Funding News: https://techcrunch.com/2021/02/17/tigergraph-raises-105m-series-c-for-its-enterprise-graph-database/