The System Engineering team at TigerGraph, Inc. has built the world's fastest real-time Graph Analytics platform. We are seeking a System Engineer to add to our world-class core engineering team. The System Engineer will help design and deliver the world's fastest distributed graph database and analytics platform. Join this team if you have a passion for building distributed technology platforms and tools to solve the most complex real-life business problems.
Software System Engineer, Core Engine-Remoteat TigerGraph (View all jobs)
Redwood City, CA
• Ensure data consistency and durability with great performance and scalability.
• Ensure service high availability within the cluster and cross regions.
• Lead innovation for core engine components and subsystems.
• Design and develop architectural innovations to connect our cutting-edge technology with other eco-systems.
• Recommend and drive key technology decisions including researching and adopting new technologies and leading the implementation.
PhD in Computer Science or MS in Computer Science / Information Systems
Proficient programming experience in C++, Java or Go
Preferred: Working experience on the development of distributed/parallel database engine
Strong background and experience in memory management, file I/O, network & socket programming, concurrency / multithreading
Good troubleshooting skills
Passionate and creative team player and independent thinker