TigerGraph is a platform for advanced analytics and machine learning on connected data. TigerGraph's core technology is the only scalable graph database for the enterprise. Its proven technology supports fraud detection, customer 360, MDM, IoT, AI, and machine learning.
Fortune 500 organizations and the most innovative mid-size and startup companies choose TigerGraph to accelerate their analytics, AI, and machine learning:
- Seven out of the top ten global banks use TigerGraph for real-time fraud detection.
- Over 50 million patients receive care path recommendations to assist them on their wellness journey.
- 300 million consumers receive personalized offers with recommendation engines powered by TigerGraph.
- TigerGraph reduces power outages by optimizing the energy infrastructure for 1 billion people.
TigerGraph is leading the graph industry with its modern, graph database, analytics and ML platform and with its expansion is looking for someone to build and develop its Sales Operations team.
Deal Desk Manager
Reporting to the Director of Sales Operations, the Deal Desk manager will develop, administer and optimize the TigerGraph deal desk and proposal program. This vital program will accelerate deal closure through streamlined deal and legal review to help scale the overall business by creating scalable and optimized processes. This role is critical to the TigerGraph Go To Market motion. The ideal candidate will have experience with reviewing commercial contracts, working with sales leadership to design new proposal programs and interfacing with the field organization to drive new process adoption.
- Manage the day-to-day contract and legal review process, raising quote and pricing approvals process, and driving compliance within approval matrices
- Act as a trusted advisor on deal review calls with go-to-market teams, deal structuring, and support other internal stakeholders throughout the sales cycle to expedite deal execution. Drive approvals of non-standard business terms including legal compliance and software revenue recognition. Work cross-functionally with product, sales operations, sales, finance and legal to recommend changes to deal structures in response to observed behavior in the field.
- Provide guidance to field sales and accelerate deal closure through the development of in-depth knowledge of TigerGraph’s licensing model, deal structures and pricing.
- Become a subject matter expert on all aspects of the deal operations process, including mastery of Salesforce.com tools
- Validate RFP response requirements, ensure proposal compliance, and act as the primary interface for RFx response efforts.
- Build and maintain a library of approved proposal content to quickly turnaround requests.
- Be a thought leader with respect to proposal responses, win themes, technical discriminators, pricing, etc.
- Demonstrated expertise in all facets of proposal development lifecycle. Serve as the subject matter expert to provide guidance on proposal and quote/OF creation, pricing, operations, approval policies, and commercial terms.
- Maintain scalable operations and feedback loop to increase deal velocity and contract efficiency
- In collaboration with legal, develop compliant, consistent and timely contracts to support business objectives
- Provide sales training and enablement of quoting, pricing, and process requirements
- Other projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Equivalent years of work experience may be substituted for degree requirement
- 5+ years of experience in deal desk, deal structuring or sales operations roles
- Self-motivated, critical thinker with prior experience in complex, cross-functional pricing and proposal execution across Sales, Solution Engineering, Services, Legal, and Finance
- Previous experience in a SaaS company with proven ability to own and run complex deals end-to-end
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills to enable informed decision making
- Detail oriented team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills to drive content creation and maintenance for RFx library
- Superior analytical background with strong problem-solving skills while flexible and supportive in a fast-moving and changing environment
- Experience using Salesforce CPQ tools or other CPQ tools is a plus.
- Understanding of software revenue recognition issues, including revenue recognition under ASC 606