TigerGraph is a platform for advanced analytics and machine learning on connected data. TigerGraph's core technology is the only scalable graph database for the enterprise. Its proven technology supports fraud detection, customer 360, MDM, IoT, AI, and machine learning.
Fortune 500 organizations and the most innovative mid-size and startup companies choose TigerGraph to accelerate their analytics, AI, and machine learning:
- Seven out of the top ten global banks use TigerGraph for real-time fraud detection.
- Over 50 million patients receive care path recommendations to assist them on their wellness journey.
- 300 million consumers receive personalized offers with recommendation engines powered by TigerGraph.
- TigerGraph reduces power outages by optimizing the energy infrastructure for 1 billion people.
TigerGraph is leading the graph industry with its modern, graph database, analytics and ML platform and with its expansion is looking for someone to build and develop its new Customer Success team.
Customer Success Enablement Lead will be responsible for designing, executing, evolving content and Learning & Development programs which enable our customers to better leverage TigerGraph. The Enablement Lead will be responsible for collecting, curating, publishing, and driving adoption of best practices that help drive customer outcomes.
- Foster trusted advisor relationship with customers by facilitating customer learning and development, professional services requests, and other customer enablement needs.
- Gather customer feedback and implement recommendations
- Contribute to the development and implementation of new instructor led and eLearning material.
- Engage with customers to build a successful training journey and manage customers in a Learning Management System (LMS).
- Develop processes and enablement materials to increase customer usage, adoption and success.
- Collaborate with other internal teams (Product, Marketing, etc.) to gather product information, case studies and other materials that enable customer education, enablement, and retention.
- Drive continuous improvement for TigerGraph’s training approach and customer learning experience.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in customer enablement.
- Proficiency in designing or developing eLearning solutions with visual and/or graphic design experience in the Learning and Development field or other relevant experience.
- Working understanding of web and media design tools (Adobe Creative Cloud or similar).
- Administration of users in a Learning Management System (LMS).
- Project Management experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational, time-management and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
Skills and characteristics:
- Motivated, self-starting, strategic thinker who has a clear vision and passion for Customer Success.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments with the ability to multi-task and juggle several priorities with tight deadlines simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey complex ideas to non-technical parties
- Creative thinker, self-starter with a proactive approach to resolving problems and issues.
- Eager to learn, grow, and build skills, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of all training functions from the conceptual design of training programs to their final implementation.
- Ability to operate with minimal guidance and structure in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment