TigerGraph is a platform for advanced analytics and machine learning on connected data, and the only scalable graph database for the enterprise. Our proven technology supports entity resolution, customer 360, fraud detection, machine learning, MDM, IoT, and much more.
We are a pre-IPO startup and our customers include Fortune 500 businesses and innovative small and medium businesses:
- Seven of the top 10 global banks use TigerGraph for real-time fraud detection.
- Over 50 million patients receive care path recommendations to assist them on their wellness journey.
- 300 million consumers receive personalized offers with recommendation engines powered by TigerGraph.
- TigerGraph reduces power outages by optimizing the energy infrastructure for 1 billion people.
We are headquartered in Redwood City, California.
We are looking for a content marketing manager who loves telling stories through compelling content. You will collaborate with members of TigerGraph’s global marketing organization in the US, EMEA, and the Asia Pacific regions to drive the content strategy and execution for TigerGraph product and solution portfolio. You will create and deliver content every week that creates awareness and drives engagement at all stages of the customer journey. You will work directly with internal and external resources including content writers and creative teams as a part of your role and will also be responsible for writing and editing content yourself.
Customer marketing is an important part of your role. You will manage content for Graph + AI Summit, organized by TigerGraph, overseeing the content creation for customer and partner sessions and ensure that all of the recorded sessions are factored into compelling blogs, short videos, Infographic, and customer success stories as appropriate.
You will report to the Director of Brand, Content, and Communications and have the following responsibilities:
- Partner across the marketing team including corporate/global marketing, product marketing, demand generation, ABM, customer marketing, design, and editorial teams to develop the content strategy and own the content execution plan for key marketing campaigns.
- Manage content production for a variety of content formats: ebooks, whitepapers, blog posts, infographics, videos, interactive content experiences, and more.
- Manage internal and external editorial resources to plan, develop, and deliver content.
- Track and report content performance metrics and use that data in content-planning cycles.
- Prioritize content development in a fast-paced environment to delivery in weekly sprints, with multiple competing requests.
- 5+ years of content marketing experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, ideally in B2B (SaaS/Tech).
- Strong project and program management skills.
- Experience working successfully with cross-functional teams and agencies.
- Data-driven mindset: a proven track record of using metrics to develop and iterate on content.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Ability to get the content production done with the right quality and deliver on time.
- Experience with content marketing platforms such as WordPress, Uberflip, marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot. Experience with Salesforce is required.
- BS/BA degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, or Journalism.
Here are a few reasons why you should consider joining us:
- Innovation—we’re passionate about delivering truly innovative solutions for the enterprise database and analytics market.
- Impact—every team member will be making a remarkable impact on the platform and our customers.
- Equity—we’re one of the hottest pre-IPO startups in our industry and offer attractive cash and stock compensation.
Benefits & Perks
Here are some more reasons why you should consider joining us:
- Insurance—the best health, dental and vision insurance to keep you fighting fit.
- Catered lunches—catered lunches and a well-stocked kitchen.
- Balance—a recreation lounge, including ping-pong and foosball, and team outings.
Come build the future of data, analytics, and AI with us.