Come build the future of data, analytics, and AI with us.
TigerGraph is a platform for advanced analytics and machine learning on connected data. TigerGraph's core technology is the only scalable graph database for the enterprise. Its proven technology supports fraud detection, customer 360, MDM, IoT, AI, and machine learning.
Fortune 500 organizations and the most innovative mid-size and startup companies choose TigerGraph to accelerate their analytics, AI, and machine learning:
- Seven out of the top ten global banks use TigerGraph for real-time fraud detection.
- Over 50 million patients receive care path recommendations to assist them on their wellness journey.
- 300 million consumers receive personalized offers with recommendation engines powered by TigerGraph.
- TigerGraph reduces power outages by optimizing the energy infrastructure for 1 billion people.
TigerGraph is headquartered in Redwood City, California
We’re looking to add a Visual Marketing Designer to work as a part of our growing Marketing team. TigerGraph is growing in triple digits for both revenue and headcount and you will be part of the explosive growth to deliver high-quality creative solutions. TigerGraph is looking for a motivated, talented, and multi-disciplined designer who can inspire prospects while strengthening our brand value. You’ll translate marketing goals and powerful messaging into engaging visual communications that will be distributed and measured across many different channels. You will work in weekly sprints to produce compelling creatives that support all brand, product, and industry collateral across multiple channels including website and social media. The position reports to Director of Brand, Content and Communications
- Produce industry-leading creative across many channels and media, including company website, social media, online & offline design assets, virtual events, videos, and paid advertising.
- Work with Product Marketing and Content Marketing you’ll produce key creative that resonates with our target audience.
- Collaborate with Content Marketing to create digital experiences that delight, convert, and are on-brand.
- Enhance the website experience by brainstorming concepts, creating mockups, preparing assets, as well as producing the necessary markup in order to go live
- Manage and update the website in support of digital marketing goals, including producing assets for campaigns, virtual events, page conversions, and SEO.
- Assist with maintaining and updating our instance of WordPress, while identifying and evaluating areas of improvement.
- Create digital ads (static and video), social media cards, email templates, and any other graphic assets in support of Digital Marketing efforts. Creating compelling, persuasive website graphics, infographics, and videos to support sales and marketing efforts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in related field. Years of equivalent experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- 5+ years of experience in Web Design and front-end development, ideally for B2B/tech companies with complex products that require the strong design to support the buyer journey.
- Highly desired: Experience in producing video content with Adobe After Effects or equivalent tool.
- Fluency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, InVision, and WordPress.
- Excellent graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficient in working across Print and Digital media.
- Experience managing and building WordPress themes.
- Proficient in HTML, CSS, and front-end frameworks and platforms, working closely with engineers to deliver clean markup.
- Experience with Google Analytics and A/B testing to optimize creatives.
- High capacity to learn new tools and emerging technologies.
- The ability to process complex information into simple design solutions.
- Ability to be creative and technical and strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor of Arts, Graphic Design, Web Design or relevant work experience
- Bonus: UI/UX design experience is a plus.
Here are a few reasons why you should consider joining us:
- Innovation—we’re passionate about delivering truly innovative solutions for the enterprise database and analytics market;
- Impact—every team member will be making a remarkable impact on the platform and our customers;
- Equity—we’re one of the hottest pre-IPO startups in our industry and offer attractive cash and stock compensation.
Benefits & Perks
Here are some more reasons why you should consider joining us:
- Insurance — the best health, dental and vision insurance to keep you fighting fit;
- Catered lunches — catered lunches and a well-stocked kitchen;
- Balance — a recreation lounge, including ping-pong and foosball, and team outings.