TigerGraph is a platform for advanced analytics and machine learning on connected data. Based on the industry’s first and only distributed native graph database, TigerGraph’s proven technology supports advanced analytics and machine learning applications such as fraud detection, anti-money laundering (AML), entity resolution, customer 360, recommendations, knowledge graph, cybersecurity, supply chain, IoT, and network analysis.
The Executive Business Partner will perform diverse administrative duties requiring confidentiality, initiative and sound decision making for the CEO and COO. Individual will rely on excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities. Duties will include coordinating meetings, coordinating travel arrangements, preparing presentation materials, submitting expenses and/or review incoming correspondence and prepare responses. Additionally, the Executive Business Partner will exercise independent judgement, escalating serious or unique problems to higher levels. The EBP may provide direction and guidance to less experienced team members.
What You Will Do:
Support the CEO and COO administratively (and possibly other C level executives) which includes, but is not limited to coordinating meetings, coordinating travel, preparing expense reports, organizing events, attending meetings on behalf of or with the CEO, managing scheduling conflicts, optimizing time management, being able to anticipate and proactively address situations, and other support as needed. Specifically,
- Maintaining CEO’s and COO’s agenda and notes for meetings, conference calls.
- Attend and maintain all “Agreements” as agreed upon from Estaff.
- Project Coordinator for the CEO. Keep track of all action items lists for key projects.
- Interfacing with all levels of the organization, including board members, investors, and press.
- Preparing slide decks, powerpoint presentations, and general business communication.
- Building and managing a contact relationship management tracker for the CEO’s connection with peers and leaders in the industry.
- Work closely with VP, People.
- Partnering closely with marketing to manage the CEO’s industry speaking and press events and help ensure readiness for outside events.
- Plan and organize company attendance for company headquarters’ social events.
- Meet with individuals, special interest groups and others on behalf of executives, and board of directors.
- Read and analyze incoming emails, memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Review operating practices and procedures to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
- Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures for offices and/or organizations.
- Open to working to 9 pm at night a few times a week.
- Minimum AA degree (2 year), but BS or BA degree preferred. Equivalent years of experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
- 5+ years of C level support – required.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Previous support of a CEO – required.
- Experience in a startup/high growth environment required.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills – required.Knowledge and experience with additional software systems (such as expense reporting, travel, or purchase order software) – required.
- Experience in planning and coordinating events.
- Ability to manage complex projects preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven experience in building teams and organizations in dynamic/high-growth environments
Must: Hands-on, Team work.