TigerGraph is a platform for advanced analytics and machine learning on connected data. TigerGraph's core technology is the only scalable graph database for the enterprise. Its proven technology supports fraud detection, customer 360, MDM, IoT, AI, and machine learning.
Fortune 500 organizations and the most innovative mid-size and startup companies choose TigerGraph to accelerate their analytics, AI, and machine learning:
- Seven out of the top ten global banks use TigerGraph for real-time fraud detection.
- Over 50 million patients receive care path recommendations to assist them on their wellness journey.
- 300 million consumers receive personalized offers with recommendation engines powered by TigerGraph.
- TigerGraph reduces power outages by optimizing the energy infrastructure for 1 billion people.
TigerGraph is leading the graph industry with its modern, graph database, analytics and ML platform and with its expansion is looking for someone to join the People team.
As a (Full Cycle) Talent Acquisition Partner, you'll help build out TigerGraph's recruiting function and help scale our go-to-market functions and operations teams. The ideal candidate has experience recruiting at an early-stage tech startup and is ready for the thrill of scaling a rapidly growing company. Your impact is crucial to successfully scaling the company.
If you are a "full-cycle" Recruiter that is organized, sourcing focused, good articulating a company story, able to walk candidates through the interview process, are able to develop hiring manager relationships while managing multiple searches simultaneously – we want to hear from you.
- Partner with hiring managers and recruiting team members to define job requirements and develop sourcing strategies targeting top talent.
- Develop a robust pipeline of prospective candidates by focusing on sourcing.
- Guide candidates through the interview process, from sourcing to interviewing to closing.
- Organize and structure recruiting data and optimize our use of Greenhouse.
- Build processes and implement best practices for hiring top talent.
- Keep our hiring bar high and be a talent advisor to hiring managers.
- Help us improve and scale the candidate experience.
- 4+ years of progressive corporate and/or search firm recruiting experience.
- 2+ years of corporate recruiting experience in Software, Quality, and Product Engineering.
- You have worked either in, or for, a high-growth SaaS technology company.
- You have a track record of closing a high volume of requisitions in a short period of time
- You have a consultative mindset and can function as a trusted advisor to hiring managers.
- You have excellent sourcing skills and are familiar with various sourcing tools and techniques.
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or equivalent ATS experience
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills.
- BA/BS Degree