Senior Software Engineer, Ecosystem
TigerGraph is the world’s fastest graph analytics platform designed to unleash the power of interconnected data for deeper insights and better outcomes. We welcome persons from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the next generation graph computing and analytics platform.
We were just placed #12 on a BIGDATA company list:
The mission of the Ecosystem team is to provide convenient and performant interconnections between TigerGraph and other data products and services. This includes both development environments and production environments.
- Design and develop ecosystem components, which may include connectors, APIs, utility tools, reference designs for system solutions, and demos.
- Contribute both as an individual contributor and as a team leader and mentor.
- Promote team success and continually invent ways to improve team productivity.
- Formulate and deliver tools that have a high impact on the company's and team’s daily operation.
- Write user-level documents and code review peers' deliverables.
- Perform unit and end-to-end regression testing of the deliverables.
- MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5 years of software engineering experience.
- Proficiency with at least one of the following languages: C, C++, Go, Java, Python.
- Familiarity with at least one relational database: MySQL, Postgres or equivalent.
- Familiarity with CI/CD, Agile and Scrum development methodology.
- Hard-working with a record of on-time completion of deliverables.
- Excellent communication (writing/speaking) skills.
- Innovative entrepreneurial spirit to develop new business opportunities.
- Passion for the start-up environment