TigerGraph is the world’s fastest graph analytics platform designed to unleash the power of interconnected data for deeper insights and better outcomes. We welcome persons from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the next generation graph computing and analytics platform.
The Developer Advocate role is critically important to the success of TigerGraph. We’re looking for a Developer Advocate to collaborate with and cultivate TigerGraph’s global developer community with a focus on enabling and empowering developers though technical resources (tools, APIs, libraries, design patterns, and other examples) and human resources (users' forums, meetups, collaboration, and training). The Developer Advocate has been a developer, and continues to be one in spirit.
What You'll Do:
- Grow and develop the success of TigerGraph's developer experience, as well as the size and richness of the developer community.
- Participate in and contribute to TigerGraph's online developer's forums.
- Produce code samples, design patterns, blog posts, videos, and tutorials for developers.
- Contribute to and get community members to contribute to the expansion and maturing of TigerGraph’s open-source ecosystem.
- Foster and build relationships between TigerGraph's and other developer communities.
- Collaborate with TigerGraph's product, engineering, and marketing teams to identify customer needs and to jointly meet those needs.
- Develop and present talks, demonstrations, and workshops for developer conferences, events, and hackathons.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Contributing to open-source projects and could set up one of your own
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree and experience
- Database experience in SQL and/or NoSQL
- Participation in and/or knowledge of existing developer forums
- Blogging, technical documentation, and developer outreach
- Presenting to technical audiences
- +1 Deployment, integration, and operations on cloud platform such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- +1 Building full-stack enterprise applications
- +1 Machine learning and AI