Who Are We?
Fortune 500 organizations and the most innovative mid-size and startup companies choose TigerGraph to accelerate their analytics, AI, and machine learning:
- Seven out of the top ten global banks use TigerGraph for real-time fraud detection.
- Over 50 million patients receive care path recommendations to assist them on their wellness journey.
- 300 million consumers receive personalized offers with recommendation engines powered by TigerGraph.
- TigerGraph reduces power outages by optimizing the energy infrastructure for 1 billion people.
TigerGraph is leading the graph industry with its modern graph database, analytics and ML platform. With expansion, we’re looking for talented and hungry individuals to join the new Sales Development team.
What You'll Do:
As a Sales Development Representative, your main focus will be working in tandem with your team mates at Tigergraph to generate new sales opportunities and territory strategy. As you progress through your development, you will gain value exposure to the SaaS sales environment in a fast-growing, scaling company. Our hope is to see our Sales Development Representatives grow and develop beyond formal sales techniques and into a deeper knowledge in emerging technology and Graph Databases. We’re looking for individuals who are interested in starting their career in SaaS, contributing to process development and improvements, and learning many skills while wearing many hats. If you’re a tenacious individual who likes a good challenge with a strong team, this would be an excellent fit.
Duties for the role:
- Developing outbound sales strategy for your territory in tandem with your Account Executive
- Generate new sales opportunity and pipeline for Tigergraph and your Account Executive
- Engage in conversations related to product and service information via cold calling, emailing, and other outreach activities
- Maintain a high-level of organization and flexibility within a fast-paced startup environment
- Follow-up on inbound leads and MQLs for the SDR Organization
- Maintain composure and demeanor under monthly quota expectations
- Identify challenges and teach advanced concepts to prospects who may be unfamiliar with Graph Technology
- Leverages rejection as a positive experience to learn, develop, and adapt from
- Contribute to the team culture via engaging with your peers, providing feedback, and asking many questions
- Utilize your technical and value-based knowledge to create leads out of cold (or warm) outbound prospecting
- Ask qualifying questions to better understand client needs and timing
- Support and work on outbound campaigns created by marketing and sales
- Generate interest through follow up with relevant messaging based upon targeted segment
- Attend weekly sales meetings
- Leverage sales tools such as Salesforce, Salesloft, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Sendoso, Orum and others
- Other duties as assigned
What You'll Need:
- SaaS software knowledge preferred
- Outbound sales experience preferred
- A strong technical aptitude
- Stellar communication skills, both written and verbal
- A passion for sales
- A coachable and process-driven approach
- Eagerness to learn and develop
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 0 - 1 years of relevant work experience
Here are a few reasons why you should consider joining us:
- Innovation—we’re passionate about delivering truly innovative solutions for the enterprise database and analytics market;
- Impact—every team member will be making a remarkable impact on the platform and our customers;
- Equity—we’re one of the hottest pre-IPO startups in our industry and offer attractive cash and stock compensation.
Benefits & Perks
Here are some more reasons why you should consider joining us:
- Insurance—the best health, dental and vision insurance to keep you fighting fit
- Health & Wellness perks covering gym membership
- And much more