Software Engineer, System Integration and Automation
TigerGraph’s IT department is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to design and develop system integrations across TigerGraph’s different business units.
- Understand the business systems, integration points and designs, and develop integrations using cloud platforms like AWS or GCP, or other automation platforms like Heroku.
- Build solutions that increase business value using industry standard methodologies of using common, reusable services
- Work with business and IT stakeholders to understand the requirements and define and develop solutions.
- Define and deliver integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies including Agile
- Provide end user document and lead the training
- BS in CS, CE or EE, or the related. MS preferred.
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience with engineering complex Integration projects with SaaS & On-Premise applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Out of the box thinker with strong leadership, planning, and organization skills
- Preferred experience in Service Oriented Architecture, Serverless and Microservices
- Experience in the field of middleware frameworks like SOA, API, ETL and Web Services based integrations
- Experience in implementing one or more Integration technologies
- Experience using security such as OAuth, SAML, Single Sign On etc.
- Experience in developing database objects and integrating database systems like MySQL etc
- Experience in developing end to end B2B Integrations
- Strong understanding of AWS Services – S3, Lambda etc.
- Strong development background in AWS – writing Lambda functions, Glue scripts, Cloudformation.
- AWS Certification is a plus
- Experience in data analysis is a plus