TigerGraph is a platform for advanced analytics and machine learning on connected data. TigerGraph's core technology is the only scalable graph database for the enterprise. Its proven technology supports fraud detection, customer 360, MDM, IoT, AI, and machine learning.
Fortune 500 organizations and the most innovative mid-size and startup companies choose TigerGraph to accelerate their analytics, AI, and machine learning:
- Seven out of the top ten global banks use TigerGraph for real-time fraud detection.
- Over 50 million patients receive care path recommendations to assist them on their wellness journey.
- 300 million consumers receive personalized offers with recommendation engines powered by TigerGraph.
- TigerGraph reduces power outages by optimizing the energy infrastructure for 1 billion people.
TigerGraph is leading the graph industry with its modern, graph database, analytics and ML platform and with its expansion is looking for someone to build and develop its Sales Operations team.
Reporting to the Director of Sales Operations, the Salesforce.com Administrator will be the primary architect for Salesforce.com structure and process, supporting a growing organization. The Salesforce.com Administrator will maximize usage and functionality of the full features and benefits of Salesforce.com platform based on business needs of the organization. TigerGraph is seeking someone with excellent technical and communication skills who can interface directly with internal stakeholders to understand their requirements to administer and enhance Salesforce.com accordingly. This person will serve as the "go to" for users, promote adoption, keep current on new releases, provide training and more.
- Ownership of our Salesforce.com and related sales technologies as they interact with Salesforce.com.
- Build reporting and analytics projects that allow strategic insights into the performance of the sales organization, drive and monitor the organization, and enable the global processes to scale with our growth.
- Create and maintain business processes in Salesforce.com using components such as: process builders, flows, workflow rules and approval processes.
- Develop training materials and provide training and support to SalesForce.com end users. Support new user setup and training.
- Manage Salesforce.com security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups.
- Participate in the creation and documentation of end user requirements. Collect user requirements for enhancements to the system by facilitating appropriate internal discussions. Assist with release evaluations including updating user guides.
- Maintain core data objects for integrity and accuracy including cleansing and duplicate record management. Regularly perform database de-duping and clean-up procedures. Ensure data quality through clean- up efforts (monthly reporting, lead clean up, etc.)
- Advocate for consistent adoption of Salesforce.com across the organization. Work with end users to provide coaching around best practices and tips on Salesforce.com usage. Train end users on new updates, features and functionality and provide guidance in accordance to processes and best practices
- Support sales performance reporting, partnering closely with various sales teams to understand their critical priorities and data needs
- Support Salesforce.com CPQ implementation roadmap through to deployment, user adoption, and ongoing improvements.
- Adhere to Service Level Agreements (SLA) for response and resolution times of cases
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of work experience may be substituted for degree requirement
- 5+ years Salesforce.com administration experience, including Sales and Service Cloud.
- Salesforce.com certification required (ADM 201 certification).
- Passion for leading and driving to results, with ability to analyze systems and processes for inefficiencies leading to clearly communicated recommendations for solutions or improvements using either new or existing technology
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce.com Lightning platform - Deep understanding of the Salesforce.com setup, features, and functionality. e.g. permission model (roles, profiles, permission sets). Custom objects, validation rules, master-detail relationships, record types and page layout assignments. Reports and dashboards. Workflow rules, tasks, alerts.
- Experience with Hubspot and Salesloft (preferred but not required)
- Experience in implementation, training and documentation preferred.
- Salesforce.com CPQ (formerly Steelbrick) experience is a plus
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with Tableau are pluses
- Must possess ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to manage change in an agile environment with global stakeholders
- Excellent skills in self-audit careful documentation of process, testing changes thoroughly, and ability to interpret results to verify accuracy or identify anomalies