The infrastructure Engineering team at TigerGraph, Inc. has built the world's fastest real-time Graph Analytics platform. We are seeking an experienced Software Engineer - Security to help with the growing security needs throughout the infrastructure. The Software Engineer - Security will help design and deliver all the security features of TigerGraph. Join this team if you have a passion for building security technologies for the world’s fastest graph database.
- Design and develop security-related features throughout TigerGraph product.
- Assess products and identify areas to build security controls for TigerGraph product.
- Work with customers to integrate third party security solutions with TigerGraph product.
- Understand security concepts and tooling including but not limited to PKI, Cryptography, along with how those apply to web concepts (HTTPS, SSL/TLS, certificates etc).
- Experience working on authentication and authorization protocols and standards (ie. SAML, OAuth, SAML, Kerberos).
- Familiar with data encryption technologies and experience with data at rest encryption.
- At least three years of development experience in related fields, solid programming skills, familiar with any of the following major programming languages: C/C++, Java, Python, Golang.
- Familiar with Linux and shell.
- Excellent problem-finding and problem-solving skills, good communication skills, good stress resistance, and team spirit.