Our first Director of Finance at TigerGraph, you will establish and lead Financial Planning, Forecasting and Financial Results Reporting & Analysis and Accounting that enables the company to report financial results accurately and in a timely manner. You will devise and manage our Annual Operating Plan and ensure TigerGraph achieves important financial goals and milestones. You will also manage our investor relationships and reporting needs. This position reports to the CEO.
What You Will Do in Finance:
- Establish and lead Financial Planning, Forecasting and Financial Results Reporting & Analysis
- Enable the company to report its financial results accurately; and in a timely manner, plus meet financial goals
- Being a strategic partner to the Founders, other Executive Team members, and the Board, while owning the financial planning & analysis process inside the company
- Representing the company externally, as necessary, particularly in banking and lease negotiations
- Owning the forecasting process across all functions to ensure an accurate, always up to date operating model
- Coordinating, preparing and reviewing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Implementing financial controls across all functions to manage and control costs
- Planning, coordinating, and executing the annual budgeting process. You will also own all audit processes inside the company
- Devise and manage Annual Operating Plan
What You will Do in Accounting:
- Oversee accounting, and revenue operations
- Ensure financials are GAAP-compliant.
- Work with our and out-source Accounting team to ensure monthly General Ledger entries are accurate.
- Manage the annual Company financial and tax audits.
- Ensure proper cash flow management around contract administration, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Manage the Company’s purchase card system and banking requirements. This position will require you to manage cash flow and you will be required to work with Corporate to ensure cash is available in the Company’s bank accounts.
- Drive any diligence efforts including capital raises, audits, M&A activity, etc.
- develop the infrastructure and processes to accurately pay and receive our contractual customer and partner performance guarantees
- Work with outside legal counsel to draft contracts, review contracts, and sign off on contracts
- Negotiate third party contracts with vendors and service providers when necessary
- Experience as an FP&A Director at a high-growth venture-backed tech company
- 7+ years of experience in business, finance and operations (required)
- Experience in a SaaS company required
- Expert in financial analysis and forecasting, including experience with three statement financial modeling, preparing statistical reports and making recommendations based on analysis and research
- Experience in a startup/high growth environment required
- Strong knowledge of corporate finance and other accounting theory, principles and practices to include GAAP, SaaS accounting, Revenue Recognition, and Stock-Based Compensation,and benefits planning
- Understanding of modern “Revenue Operations” in B2B SaaS preferred
- You have been through later stage growth financing rounds (Series B-D)
- Proven experience in building teams and organizations in dynamic/high-growth environments
- Experience in compensation plan development, especially variable and bonus structures for sales and customer success departments required
Must: Hands-on, Team work.