The Solutions Team at TigerGraph strives to continuously develop and improve the world's fastest real-time Graph Analytics platform. One key aspect of this continuous improvement is to push this high-performance engine to its limits. Members of the Solutions Team are tasked with developing cutting edge data products for real-world applications and customers using the core TigerGraph platform tools. An ideal candidate is a passionate problem solver who fearlessly approaches a customer's "impossible" problems and designs exceptional, high-performance solutions that instantly become the cutting edge in real-time data analytics applications.
- Interface closely with enterprise customers to understand their data, the schema and business requirements
- Design, implement and validate novel graph analytics solution to fullfill customers' needs
- Collaborate with the product, sales, and engineering teams to deliver the total TigerGraph system to customer sites
- Contribute to a growing body of graph design and graph algorithm methodology
- R&D graph algorithms and graph-based machine learning algorithms
- Provide training and technical support to customers.
- B.S. in Computer science with 3 years' experience or M.S. in Computer Science with 1 year's experience
- Industry experience in software development (C++ and/or big data engineering a plus)
- Linux OS and command-line experience
- Talent for algorithm design and problem solving.
- Enthusiasm for graph algorithms and graph data structure design
- Ability to work independently, manage deadlines and set priorities
- Innovative entrepreneurial spirit to develop new business opportunities
- Passion for the start-up environment