Our team’s mission is to drive developer and partner success, from the hacker and enthusiast to major third party enterprises with engineering direction and support, accelerating adoption of the TigerGraph. A strong developer empathy is a must.
The Developer Relations Manager will be connected to the communities that love technology as much as we do. Our focus is to enable and support developers who can build applications and businesses on TigerGraph. The Developer Relations Manager acts as a passionate advocate for the TigerGraph, and is a vocal advocate for developer interests. This is a position for engineers who love connecting with developers and speaking publicly about cutting-edge technologies on conference panels, hackathons, blogs, and with the press. You also communicate internally with Product Managers and Engineers respectively. Your work fosters a community of developers working with ML and AI projects and helps to drive strategy around Developer Relations.
- Promote TigerGraph to the technical community and help us make TigerGraph the #1 choice for developers
- Develop and manage the developer relations program, including speaking, writing blogs and managing the developer portal and forum
- Work collaboratively with Business Development, Product, and Engineering teams to support expansion of partner and TigerGraph business and bring mutually beneficial products and features to market.
- Be available to travel and take the message to various events and meet-ups across the US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with coding in SQL, Java, and Python. .
- Experience working in a support or consulting relationship with customers.
- 7+ years of relevant work experience, including experience working with third parties or partners.
- Experience working directly with the ecosystem of SDKs and libraries used in successful mobile applications.
- Considerable success as a technical account manager, solutions consultant, customer engineer or software developer working with mobile technologies.
- Experience in the graph database industry is preferred