Tigergraph is the first and only native parallel graph database based on Massively Parallel Processing (MPP) architecture. We are in an emerging database category and we have been rapidly evolving in the past year out of stealth mode. Recent achievement includes receiving a 4.5 out of 5 in InfoWorld’s software review and winning the most disruptive startup in Strata Data conference.
TigerGraph Cloud is the industry first graph database PaaS offering with a starter kit and graph solution templates. It is the fastest growing business unit at TigerGraph. You will be joining an exciting team to make the powerful and performant graph database engine easily accessible to many enterprises and developers, and shape how enterprises think about their problems and help with their solutions for different industries.
You can read the press release about TigerGraph Cloud here: https://siliconangle.com/2018/11/27/tigergraph-brings-graph-database-cloud/
What you will be doing:
- Develop SaaS offerings for TigerGraph Cloud (TigerGraph as a Service).
- Collaborate with TigerGraph core engine team to develop cloud native TigerGraph
- Improve on the cloud service offering and provide architecture design enhancement
- Debug the complex technical stack involving virtualization, network, security, and etc.
- Assist in updating and maintaining a scalable database cloud offering
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science
- 2+ year experience working with public cloud platform; 2+ years of experience working with database and distributed systems
- 5+ years of object-oriented development
- Experience or familiarity with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform; Certifications with cloud platforms are highly desired
- Ability to architect a highly available, distributed system on cloud platform
- Good understanding on cloud network and security, able to review security architecture in current cloud infrastructure and provide guidance
- Familiarity with cloud operations, experience or ability to respond to operational issues
- Familiarity with containerization technology such as Dockers, Kubernetes is a huge plus
- A self starter who with experience with multi-functional technical teams and decision makers