TigerConnect transforms healthcare with the industry’s most widely adopted clinical collaboration platform – uniquely modernizing the way doctors, nurses, care teams, patients, and data connect. With solutions spanning care communication, patient engagement, scheduling, alarm notifications, nurse call, and more, TigerConnect accelerates productivity, reduces costs, and improves patient outcomes, safely and securely. Trusted by more than 7,000 healthcare organizations for user-friendly, yet enterprise-ready solutions, TigerConnect delivers 99.99% verifiable uptime for more than 10 million messages each day.
We’re on a mission to transform and improve communication and workflow in hospitals and the healthcare industry overall. This is without a doubt a tall task, but one that we believe is possible with the right group of dedicated, thoughtful trailblazers. Today some of the largest organizations rely on TigerConnect to send millions of messages every day, and to sleep well at night knowing their messages are safe. We’re a fun, hungry, smart, innovative group of eclectic people who are passionate about transforming the way individuals and organizations communicate. We’re leading the conversation for HIPAA compliant messaging and workflow optimization tools for the healthcare industry. As a remote employee initially, this individual’s primary responsibilities will be generating measures to ensure the highest level of product quality and lead great people into the future.
As part of the Alarm Management and Event Notification team at TigerConnect, you will manage a software engineering team. Collaborate with product managers, system analysts, engineers and programmers to design and develop product solutions. This team is located in Jacksonville, FL. Travel to the Jacksonville office on average six times a year to build and connect with your TigerConnect team.
What You'll Own:
- Manages and provides technical guidance to team members, challenging them to meet their potential and create solutions that align with our architectural guidelines and project goals
- Manage technical project risks and issues. Recognize and determine the appropriate corrective action to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget and scope
- Identify and execute appropriate communication methods to assure project team collaboration and meet program manager, stakeholder and senior leadership needs on the accurate technical status of a project
- Assist in the design, development, testing and documentation of software components and applications
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and supporting existing software products
- Follow TigerConnect product development standards and practices
- Participate in team organization and project meetings to include AGILE SCRUM
- Work with abstract OO software frameworks
- Present designs to the Engineering Team
- Interface with customers and Technical Support Department
- Use accepted patterns and practices
- Up to quarterly travel for team meetings
What You’ve Accomplished:
- B.S. in computer science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in a software engineering capacity
- Experience leading, through influence or direct management, & development teams
- Experience building enterprise level software solutions
- Windows application development with C# and .NET Framework
- Experience integrating with and developing REST APIs
- Experience with parallel and asynchronous processing
- Strong technical skills with SQL and knowledge of MS SQL Server
- Experience with AzureDevOps
- Experience using source control
- Experience with Healthcare and HL7 Protocols a plus
- Experience with cross platform mobile application development using Xamarin is a plus
Who We Are:
We are recognized as a top Cyber Security Company to Know, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, Best Places to Work in Healthcare 5 years in a row (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019) and Built In LA’s 2021 Best Places to Work, Best Midsize Companies to Work, Best Paying Companies and Best Perks & Benefits.
Why We’re Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.