WHO WE ARE:
TIFIN is a fintech platform backed by industry leaders including JP Morgan, Morningstar, Broadridge, Hamilton Lane and a who’s who of the financial service industry. We are creating engaging wealth experiences to better financial lives through AI and investment intelligence powered personalization. We are working to change the world of wealth in ways that personalization has changed the world of movies, music and more but with the added responsibility of delivering better wealth outcomes.
We use design and behavioral thinking to enable engaging experiences through software and application programming interfaces (APIs). We use investment science and intelligence to build algorithmic engines inside the software and APIs to enable better investor outcomes.
In a world where every individual is unique, we match them to financial advice and investments with a recognition of their distinct needs and goals across our investment marketplace and our advice and planning divisions.
- Shared Understanding through Listening and Speaking the Truth. We communicate with radical candor, precision and compassion to create a shared understanding. We challenge, but once a decision is made, commit fully. We listen attentively, speak candidly.
- Teamwork for Teamwin. We believe in win together, learn together. We fly in formation. We cover each other’s backs. We inspire each other with our energy and attitude.
- Make Magic for our Users. We center around the voice of the customer. With deep empathy for our clients, we create technology that transforms investor experiences.
- Grow at the Edge. We are driven by personal growth. We get out of our comfort zone and keep egos aside to find our genius zones. We strive to be the best we can possibly be. No excuses.
- Innovate with Creative Solutions. We believe that disruptive innovation begins with curiosity and creativity. We challenge the status quo and problem solve to find new answers.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
Part of TIFIN, Louise is a next-gen platform that empowers Advisors to grow their practices through becoming an integral part of their clients’ charitable giving process. Our unique approach to Donor Advised Funds engages family members across generations to collaborate in their charitable giving. Louise’s digital interface first guides Advisors and families in creating a Mission Statement and next utilizes AI to curate a list of relevant charities. Louise is distinctive amongst DAFs in its ability to align the portfolio with the family's giving behaviors.
As a Customer Success Manager, your job will be to drive financial advisor usage of the platform and obtain upsells and referrals through ensuring client success with the platform. You will be doing this through a “hands-on” approach, interacting with new financial advisors daily to demonstrate the power of the technology in helping them grow their business. This approach includes training the client on how to use Louise to enhance and grow their business, as well as responding to inquiries and resolving issues with the help of other team members.
This career requires a thorough understanding of the Louise business model and product, as well as the clients. Additional qualifications are client service experience and strong communication skills. Your ability to work effectively with other members of the team will be critical to be successful in this role.
- Provide product information and technical resources to clients
- Research client inquiries and respond in a timely manner
- Handle all phone calls/demos in a positive, courteous, and helpful manner
- Identify client concerns, research their issues, and provide answers that meet their needs
- Develop workable solutions that satisfy our clients, investors, and our company
- Proactively drive improvements to the client success program
- Achieve revenue targets through upsells to new clients.
- Work efficiently and effectively with team members
WHO YOU ARE:
- 3+ years of customer success or sales experience
- 2+ years experience in the investment management industry or with a high-growth tech company
- A positive attitude, with an eagerness to solve problems
- Creative, opportunistic, and a problem solver
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- A strong work ethic, high integrity, and well-organized mindset
- The ability to follow instructions but work with minimal direct supervision
- Ability to thrive in a highly demanding, entrepreneurial & fast-paced environment
- A top performer, with a proactive approach who has a “doer” & problem-solver mentality
- A local presence in the Denver or Boulder, CO areas
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
For Colorado Applicants: The expected starting salary range for this position in Colorado is between $70,000 - $90,000. Applicable salary ranges may differ across markets. Actual pay will be determined based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law. The position is also eligible for incentive compensation as well as client acquisition bonus programs.
TIFIN offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Performance linked variable compensation, including equity
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Account
- Open PTO policy and Company-paid holidays
- Remote work flexibility and other company benefits
TIFIN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.