WHO WE ARE:
TIFIN is a fintech platform backed by industry leaders including JP Morgan, Morningstar, Broadridge, Hamilton Lane and a who’s who of the financial service industry. We are creating engaging wealth experiences to better financial lives through AI and investment intelligence powered personalization. We are working to change the world of wealth in ways that personalization has changed the world of movies, music and more but with the added responsibility of delivering better wealth outcomes.
We use design and behavioral thinking to enable engaging experiences through software and application programming interfaces (APIs). We use investment science and intelligence to build algorithmic engines inside the software and APIs to enable better investor outcomes.
In a world where every individual is unique, we match them to financial advice and investments with a recognition of their distinct needs and goals across our investment marketplace and our advice and planning divisions.
- Shared Understanding through Listening and Speaking the Truth. We communicate with radical candor, precision and compassion to create a shared understanding. We challenge, but once a decision is made, commit fully. We listen attentively, speak candidly.
- Teamwork for Teamwin. We believe in win together, learn together. We fly in formation. We cover each other’s backs. We inspire each other with our energy and attitude.
- Make Magic for our Users. We center around the voice of the customer. With deep empathy for our clients, we create technology that transforms investor experiences.
- Grow at the Edge. We are driven by personal growth. We get out of our comfort zone and keep egos aside to find our genius zones. We strive to be the best we can possibly be. No excuses.
- Innovate with Creative Solutions. We believe that disruptive innovation begins with curiosity and creativity. We challenge the status quo and problem solve to find new answers.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
Focused on TIFIN Investor Relations, this individual will be responsible for IR communications including messaging and presentations to investors and Advisory Board, reporting to the Head of Communications. This will be a hands-on role, actively managing and implementing all aspects of investor communications and presentations with a background in marketing, communications, social and / or websites. We seek an individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset excited to build engagement with investors, providing supporting materials to the Executive Committee.
- Manage nimble, high-quality messaging to drive engagement and understanding in the investor community
- Create high caliber marketing materials for ExCo to present to Investors
- Develop quarterly IR newsletter with key metrics and updates
- Refine and update website and social with important messaging developments
- Work closely with Head of Communications on overall deliverables for website, social, and IR comms
- Develop and monitor metrics, and provide monthly reporting on engagement
- Contribute as a member of a growing communications team working across the firm and with high-profile investors
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5+ years of experience in IR and/or Communications, ideally with an early-stage FinTech or WealthTech start-up, or Technology or Financial firm
- You can pivot and help with evolving priorities and messaging
- You are comfortable managing both proactive and responsive communications
- Should be self-motivated, able to work effectively in an autonomous environment, proactive, and persistent
- Comfortable in a fast-moving environment, with ownership of key results
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or similar work experience required
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
For Colorado Applicants: The expected starting salary range for this position in Colorado is between $120,000 - $150,000. Applicable salary ranges may differ across markets. Actual pay will be determined based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law. The position is also eligible for incentive compensation as well as client acquisition bonus programs.
TIFIN offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Performance linked variable compensation, including equity
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Account
- Open PTO policy and Company-paid holidays
- Remote work flexibility and other company benefits
TIFIN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.