WHO WE ARE:
TIFIN is a fintech platform backed by industry leaders including JP Morgan, Morningstar, Broadridge, Hamilton Lane and a who’s who of the financial service industry. We are creating engaging wealth experiences to better financial lives through AI and investment intelligence powered personalization. We are working to change the world of wealth in ways that personalization has changed the world of movies, music and more but with the added responsibility of delivering better wealth outcomes.
We use design and behavioral thinking to enable engaging experiences through software and application programming interfaces (APIs). We use investment science and intelligence to build algorithmic engines inside the software and APIs to enable better investor outcomes.
In a world where every individual is unique, we match them to financial advice and investments with a recognition of their distinct needs and goals across our investment marketplace and our advice and planning divisions.
- Shared Understanding through Listening and Speaking the Truth. We communicate with radical candor, precision and compassion to create a shared understanding. We challenge, but once a decision is made, commit fully. We listen attentively, speak candidly.
- Teamwork for Teamwin. We believe in win together, learn together. We fly in formation. We cover each other’s backs. We inspire each other with our energy and attitude.
- Make Magic for our Users. We center around the voice of the customer. With deep empathy for our clients, we create technology that transforms investor experiences.
- Grow at the Edge. We are driven by personal growth. We get out of our comfort zone and keep egos aside to find our genius zones. We strive to be the best we can possibly be. No excuses.
- Innovate with Creative Solutions. We believe that disruptive innovation begins with curiosity and creativity. We challenge the status quo and problem solve to find new answers.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
TIFIN has experienced explosive growth over the last two years and we are interested in offering our growing user base value beyond the products themselves in the form of true community. Our community mission is to empower all users, who are primarily Independent Financial Advisors, to grow their businesses and client relationships with the help of our products and turn the champions of our community into force-multipliers who can share their knowledge with others at scale.
This is a brand new role so you’ll be the first Community focused team member and will be responsible for building community and best practices from the ground up. You will oversee the management of the community from strategy through execution, working closely with cross-functional teams and business stakeholders to define, develop, and execute community related initiatives. Initiatives range from in-person and virtual events, to online communities, new product features facilitating community, and more. We are looking for a creative individual who will bring new community-building ideas to the team, blurring the line between product and marketing. This is a highly cross-functional role, requiring partnership with fellow marketers and colleagues in product, engineering, sales, customer experience and more.
- You will drive key programs to deliver virtual experiences, plan events, engage directly with users, and advocate for their needs with our product and engineering stakeholders
- Deliver engaging, robust, virtual events and webinars, especially focusing onboarding new users, and support team efforts to deliver in-person events
- Create and execute a robust, consistent, and sustainable communications plan for external/internal audiences to share updates, build enthusiasm, and ensure that users feel a sense of regular engagement
- Engage with the community to understand their needs and advocate for them with key internal stakeholders (e.g., Product Areas, Engineering, and community managers)
- Oversee the management of the community from strategy through execution, working closely with cross-functional teams and business stakeholders to define, develop, and execute community related initiatives
- Moderate, listen and engage regularly with our community members, providing them with any support and resources they need, activating the community around a shared mission
- Design, configure, and continually optimize the community digital experience
- Develop and implement internal and external community advocate programs to motivate and incentivize top community contributors
- Represent the voice of our community in cross-departmental communications, sharing trends, pain points, and sentiments
- Identify sources of churn in the community and come up with creative ways to reduce churn
- Meet regularly with internal stakeholders providing community insights, updates and guidance on ways to engage with the community
- Develop and manage a robust community content strategy ensuring accuracy and relevancy
WHO YOU ARE:
- 3+ years of related community management experience building, managing and scaling online communities
- A background in marketing, customer success, or product management of community products, ideally a mix of all three
- Experience experimenting with scalable methods to build user engagement in communities (e.g., gamification, marketing outreach, etc.)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Product Management, Customer Success) to plan and execute supporting community activities
- Experience with one or more community platforms (e.g., Salesforce Experience Cloud, Lithium/Khoros, Jive, Higher Logic/Vanilla, Telligent/Verint, inSided)
- Excellent teamwork and written/verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop relationships and communicate with all levels of the organization and with outside groups
- Ability to manage deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment; highly organized, with the ability to work with multiple teams in different countries
- You are comfortable with ambiguity
- Maturity to prioritize and understand where to introduce new processes without slowing things down
- Passionate about being a community and customer advocate with a willingness to go the extra mile to engage and serve our customers
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
For Colorado Applicants: The expected starting salary range for this position in Colorado is between $110,000 - $140,000. Applicable salary ranges may differ across markets. Actual pay will be determined based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law. The position is also eligible for incentive compensation as well as client acquisition bonus programs.
TIFIN offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Performance linked variable compensation, including equity
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Account
- Open PTO policy and Company-paid holidays
- Remote work flexibility and other company benefits
TIFIN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.