WHO WE ARE:
TIFIN is a fintech platform backed by industry leaders including JP Morgan, Morningstar, Broadridge, Hamilton Lane and a who’s who of the financial service industry. We are creating engaging wealth experiences to better financial lives through AI and investment intelligence powered personalization. We are working to change the world of wealth in ways that personalization has changed the world of movies, music and more but with the added responsibility of delivering better wealth outcomes.
We use design and behavioral thinking to enable engaging experiences through software and application programming interfaces (APIs). We use investment science and intelligence to build algorithmic engines inside the software and APIs to enable better investor outcomes.
In a world where every individual is unique, we match them to financial advice and investments with a recognition of their distinct needs and goals across our investment marketplace and our advice and planning divisions.
- Shared Understanding through Listening and Speaking the Truth. We communicate with radical candor, precision and compassion to create a shared understanding. We challenge, but once a decision is made, commit fully. We listen attentively, speak candidly.
- Teamwork for Teamwin. We believe in win together, learn together. We fly in formation. We cover each other’s backs. We inspire each other with our energy and attitude.
- Make Magic for our Users. We center around the voice of the customer. With deep empathy for our clients, we create technology that transforms investor experiences.
- Grow at the Edge. We are driven by personal growth. We get out of our comfort zone and keep egos aside to find our genius zones. We strive to be the best we can possibly be. No excuses.
- Innovate with Creative Solutions. We believe that disruptive innovation begins with curiosity and creativity. We challenge the status quo and problem solve to find new answers.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
The TIFIN team grew 4x from 50 to over 190 employees in 2021 and will continue to grow in 2022. We are looking for an exceptional Recruiter with a growth mindset who can help us build a world-class team. You will interact directly with the executive leadership team, including our CEO & Founder, Senior Partners, Chief of Staff, and C-suite.
This will be a hands-on role actively managing all aspects of the recruiting life-cycle, from initial sourcing through close, with a focus on sales and marketing roles. We seek an individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and execution-oriented mindset excited to join a high velocity, high growth startup culture.
- Lead the execution of talent searches to support the needs of the business
- Manage the full recruitment life-cycle from inception to completion (identifying and assessing qualified talent, managing internal hiring partners, engaging with candidates, driving their experience, and partnering with internal stakeholders)
- Proactively source and build relationships to secure talent based on current and future business needs, leveraging diverse recruiting resources
- Partner with hiring managers to ensure a strong understanding of role requirements, accountabilities and career path opportunities while providing domain talent expertise and subject matter expertise in the process
- Consult with and coach hiring teams through the selection process, provide overview of pre-screen to hiring managers and make recommendations for candidate interviews
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting, ideally with a focus on sales positions owning the full recruitment life cycle from sourcing through close
- Experience working in a high growth SaaS startup environment is preferred
- Financial Services, FinTech and/or Wealth Management industry experience is a plus
- Ability to thrive in a highly demanding, entrepreneurial, and fast-paced environment
- Highly flexible, good tolerance for ambiguity, and able to quickly adapt to changing priorities
- A top performer with a proactive approach who has a “doer” & problem-solver mentality
- An exceptional team player with strong communication skills
- A local presence in the Boulder area
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
For Colorado Applicants: The expected starting salary range for this position in Colorado is between $80,000 - $100,000. Applicable salary ranges may differ across markets. Actual pay will be determined based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law. The position is also eligible for incentive compensation as well as client acquisition bonus programs.
TIFIN offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Performance linked variable compensation, including equity
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Account
- Open PTO policy and Company-paid holidays
- Remote work flexibility and other company benefits
TIFIN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.