WHO WE ARE:
TIFIN is a fintech platform backed by industry leaders including JP Morgan, Morningstar, Broadridge, Hamilton Lane and a who’s who of the financial service industry. We are creating engaging wealth experiences to better financial lives through AI and investment intelligence powered personalization. We are working to change the world of wealth in ways that personalization has changed the world of movies, music and more but with the added responsibility of delivering better wealth outcomes.
We use design and behavioral thinking to enable engaging experiences through software and application programming interfaces (APIs). We use investment science and intelligence to build algorithmic engines inside the software and APIs to enable better investor outcomes.
In a world where every individual is unique, we match them to financial advice and investments with a recognition of their distinct needs and goals across our investment marketplace and our advice and planning divisions.
- Shared Understanding through Listening and Speaking the Truth. We communicate with radical candor, precision and compassion to create a shared understanding. We challenge, but once a decision is made, commit fully. We listen attentively, speak candidly.
- Teamwork for Teamwin. We believe in win together, learn together. We fly in formation. We cover each other’s backs. We inspire each other with our energy and attitude.
- Make Magic for our Users. We center around the voice of the customer. With deep empathy for our clients, we create technology that transforms investor experiences.
- Grow at the Edge. We are driven by personal growth. We get out of our comfort zone and keep egos aside to find our genius zones. We strive to be the best we can possibly be. No excuses.
- Innovate with Creative Solutions. We believe that disruptive innovation begins with curiosity and creativity. We challenge the status quo and problem solve to find new answers.
- Architect, select, build and optimize a diverse and growing MarTech stack
- Ensure marketing has the data, technology and processes to measure and manage campaigns efficiently and effectively
- Manage critical projects through creative, compliance and contract processes
- Develop, scale and manage reporting and budgeting infrastructure
- Collaborate across marketing, sales, product, and operations to drive efficient, quality, scalable and repeatable processes
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE OFFERS:
- 5-10 years in marketing operations for high growth companies
- Deep CRM/Marketing Automation experience (certification preferable) in at least one of the following tools – Hubspot, SalesForce (Pardot or ExactTarget), Oracle Marketing Cloud (Eloqua), Adobe Marketing Cloud (Marketo)
- Experience architecting, developing, testing and executing end-to-end marketing campaigns and related analytics
- Experience with visualization tools such as Tableau, Google Data Studio or Amazon QuickSight
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console
- SEO Experience (preferred)
- The ability to proactively identify opportunities for improvement and optimization
- Robust data and analytical skills applied to marketing challenges, Excel “Wizard”
- Methodical project management skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Understanding of both B2B and B2C campaign management, plus experience in CRM integrations and data list management
- Experience working with overseas teams in a fast-paced, dynamic growth environment
- Superb teamwork and collaboration skills
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
Applicable salary ranges of $100,000 - 155,000 may differ across markets. Actual pay will be determined based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law. The position is also eligible for equity compensation as well as bonus programs.
TIFIN offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Performance linked variable compensation, including equity
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Account
- Open PTO policy and Company-paid holidays
- Remote work flexibility and other company benefits
TIFIN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.