WHO WE ARE:
TIFIN is a hyper growth entrepreneurial company in the white-hot fintech space. Our twelve (yes, 12!) innovative companies are reshaping the future of investor experience. We’re backed by industry leaders including JP Morgan, Morningstar, Broadridge, Hamilton Lane and a who’s who of the financial service industry.
We build engaging experiences through powerful AI and investment-driven personalization. We leverage the combined power of investment intelligence, data science, and technology to make investing a more engaging experience and a more powerful driver of financial well-being.
We hope to change the world of wealth in ways that personalized delivery has changed the world of movies, music and more. In a world where every individual is unique, we believe in the power of AI-based personalization to match individuals to financial advice and investments is necessary to driving wealth goals.
- Shared Understanding through Listening and Speaking the Truth. We communicate with radical candor, precision and compassion to create a shared understanding. We challenge, but once a decision is made, commit fully. We listen attentively, speak candidly.
- Teamwork for Teamwin. We believe in win together, learn together. We fly in formation. We cover each other’s backs. We inspire each other with our energy and attitude.
- Make Magic for our Users. We center around the voice of the customer. With deep empathy for our clients, we create technology that transforms investor experiences.
- Grow at the Edge. We are driven by personal growth. We get out of our comfort zone and keep egos aside to find our genius zones. We strive to be the best we can possibly be. No excuses.
- Innovate with Creative Solutions. We believe that disruptive innovation begins with curiosity and creativity. We challenge the status quo and problem solve to find new answers.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
Part of TIFIN, Magnifi is the world's first semantic search engine for finance. It helps financial advisors, portfolio managers, and everyday investors find, compare, and act on investment options. In an era with thousands of ETFs, mutual funds, stocks, and model portfolios to choose from, Magnifi demystifies and simplifies investing, providing insights and information that save time and help investors make smarter decisions.
Magnifi was founded in 2018 to enhance the user experience consumers, advisors, and portfolio managers have while exploring investment options. It was founded with the purpose of empowering investors and making finance friendlier and more intuitive. The vision is to be “THE” place to shop for investments. The mission is to use technology and science to personalize and facilitate discovery, comparison and action in the investment process.
The mission of the CRO will be to embrace and execute upon the vision of Magnifi set forth by Dr.. Vinay Nair. Success in this role will mean that you have effectively scaled the business to deliver steadily increasing YoY customer adoption and revenue growth; your outstanding operational and cultural leadership of the company has resulted in a strong and cohesive team focused on delivering results and delivering shareholder value.
- Oversee ongoing business operations across the company. Deliver consistent operating results.
- Own and be accountable for all revenue, margins and profitability
- Drive the creation and achievement of annual business plans for the company
- Lead quarterly plan reviews evaluating/fine tuning specific KPIs
- Maintain a strong and healthy relationship with the exec team, investors and board members; openly communicating and collaborating on key business initiatives and operational metrics
- Inspire and lead the Magnifi team. Foster a sense of purpose within each team members and how their work ties to the larger mission
- Recruit/develop key staff members, including key positions amongst the executive team
- Ensure each functional head has clearly defined business objectives and achieves his/her strategic and operational goals in a timely manner
- Fully understand the business drivers for Magnifi. Assess customers’ needs and desires while consistently evaluating market trends
- Work with the executive tam on segmentation, value differentiation, product road maps, revenue streams, resource allocation and KPI alignment
- Be directly involved with Magnifi’s sales, partner and vendor relationships
- Drive healthy revenue growth and profitability via net new customer acquisition and upsell of new add-on features with existing accounts
WHO YOU ARE:
- 10+ years of successful leadership experience with a technology and/or financial services company
- Proven track record as a CRO, CEO, COO, GM or Executive Sales leadership of a B2B or B2B2C
- Significant go-to-market leadership experience including prior hands-on selling experience
- Deep Industry knowledge of the Asset and/or Wealth Manager sector a MUST
- Ability to attract and retain high caliber talent by communicating strategic vision of the company
- Superb leadership skills, including priori experience managing teams of 30+
- Experience leading fundraising efforts and/or involvement in M&A a plus but no required
- Customer-focused: Loves spending time with customers, and ideally has customer references
- A local presence in San Francisco Bay area or NYC is required
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
TIFIN offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Performance linked variable compensation, including equity
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 4014(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Account
- Open PTO policy and Company-paid holidays
- Remote work flexibility and other company benefits
TIFIN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.