WHO WE ARE:
TIFIN is a hyper growth entrepreneurial company in the white-hot fintech space. Our twelve (yes, 12!) innovative companies are reshaping the future of investor experience. We’re backed by industry leaders including JP Morgan, Morningstar, Broadridge, Hamilton Lane and a who’s who of the financial service industry.
We build engaging experiences through powerful AI and investment-driven personalization. We leverage the combined power of investment intelligence, data science, and technology to make investing a more engaging experience and a more powerful driver of financial well-being.
We hope to change the world of wealth in ways that personalized delivery has changed the world of movies, music and more. In a world where every individual is unique, we believe in the power of AI-based personalization to match individuals to financial advice and investments is necessary to driving wealth goals.
- Shared Understanding through Listening and Speaking the Truth. We communicate with radical candor, precision and compassion to create a shared understanding. We challenge, but once a decision is made, commit fully. We listen attentively, speak candidly.
- Teamwork for Teamwin. We believe in win together, learn together. We fly in formation. We cover each other’s backs. We inspire each other with our energy and attitude.
- Make Magic for our Users. We center around the voice of the customer. With deep empathy for our clients, we create technology that transforms investor experiences.
- Grow at the Edge. We are driven by personal growth. We get out of our comfort zone and keep egos aside to find our genius zones. We strive to be the best we can possibly be. No excuses.
- Innovate with Creative Solutions. We believe that disruptive innovation begins with curiosity and creativity. We challenge the status quo and problem solve to find new answers.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
TIFIN is seeking a Senior Accountant to join us at our Boulder, Colorado headquarters. This person will join our growing Finance and Accounting team and will help the Controllers develop and grow the accounting infrastructure of TIFIN and its twelve operating companies. We are in growth mode and are seeking an individual who will thrive in a get-it-done environment and can adapt to new demands with a strong sense of urgency and precision.
- Roll up sleeves and participate in all operational finance functions of the company including AR, AP, bank reconciliations, audit, etc.
- Assist in the monthly close process including journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, initial financial statement reviews, variance analysis, etc.
- Aid in the implementation of new software systems including NetSuite, Expensify, Stripe etc.
- Be the right-hand teammate to the Controllers to ensure the fast-paced financial demands of the business are being met timely and accurately.
- Work with the Controllers to create and document best practice processes according to GAAP
- 3+ years of experience in an Accounting Team - ideally in a fast-paced startup environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (preferred)
- Ability to focus in while also being able to switch gears as new demands arise
- Audit experience
- Experience with NetSuite a plus
- High-Level Proficiency in Excel
- Team oriented with a hunger to grow and achieve in a non-structured setting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Impeccable analytical and organizational skills
- Self-starter excited about FinTech and eager to join a new team and contribute from day one
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
For Colorado Applicants: The expected starting salary range for this position in Colorado is between $85,000 - $95,000. Applicable salary ranges may differ across markets. Actual pay will be determined based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law. The position is also eligible for incentive compensation as well as client acquisition bonus programs.
TIFIN offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Performance linked variable compensation, including equity
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 4014(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Account
- Open PTO policy and Company-paid holidays
- Remote work flexibility and other company benefits
TIFIN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.