WHO WE ARE:
TIFIN is a hyper growth entrepreneurial company in the white-hot fintech space. Our twelve (yes, 12!) innovative companies are reshaping the future of investor experience. We’re backed by industry leaders including JP Morgan, Morningstar, Broadridge, Hamilton Lane and a who’s who of the financial service industry.
We build engaging experiences through powerful AI and investment-driven personalization. We leverage the combined power of investment intelligence, data science, and technology to make investing a more engaging experience and a more powerful driver of financial well-being.
We hope to change the world of wealth in ways that personalized delivery has changed the world of movies, music and more. In a world where every individual is unique, we believe in the power of AI-based personalization to match individuals to financial advice and investments is necessary to driving wealth goals.
- Shared Understanding through Listening and Speaking the Truth. We communicate with radical candor, precision and compassion to create a shared understanding. We challenge, but once a decision is made, commit fully. We listen attentively, speak candidly.
- Teamwork for Teamwin. We believe in win together, learn together. We fly in formation. We cover each other’s backs. We inspire each other with our energy and attitude.
- Make Magic for our Users. We center around the voice of the customer. With deep empathy for our clients, we create technology that transforms investor experiences.
- Grow at the Edge. We are driven by personal growth. We get out of our comfort zone and keep egos aside to find our genius zones. We strive to be the best we can possibly be. No excuses.
- Innovate with Creative Solutions. We believe that disruptive innovation begins with curiosity and creativity. We challenge the status quo and problem solve to find new answers.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
An innovative entrepreneur at heart, you will be launching a brand new business for TIFIN responsible for all things growth. You will develop and implement our go-to-market for a new and exciting financial alternatives offering for investment advisors.
This will be a hands-on role responsible for driving revenue in close collaboration with our sales team. You’re a scrappy growth hacker experienced in scaling from ground zero.
HOW YOU WILL SPEND YOUR DAYS:
- Manage nimble, high-quality campaigns to drive revenue and efficiency goals
- Execute marketing campaigns across different platforms: HubSpot, Social Media, Email, Content, events and paid media
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (sales, creative, product, operations) to drive strategies with the goals and objectives of the overall business
- Engage in sales enablement and drive content marketing
- Develop and monitor metrics, and provide weekly reporting
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and preempt/respond to changes
- Own and lead a key revenue generating channel
WHO YOU ARE:
- Must have 4+ years of experience in B2B acquisition campaigns, ideally with an early-stage FinTech or WealthTech start-up marketing to financial advisors
- Must have 4+ years financial services experience
- Experience with hedge funds and private equity is a plus
- You are versatile -- comfortable managing lead records in a CRM one minute, designing an email template the next, and then posting an update on LinkedIn soon after
- A results-oriented, owner-mindset performance marketing expert who thrives on driving quantifiable revenue
- You have experience building and scaling different acquisition channels, across online and offline, paid and organic channels
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented. Comfortable in an exceptionally fast-moving and dynamic environment
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or similar work experience required
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
For Colorado Applicants: The expected starting salary range for this position in Colorado is between $110,000 - $140,000. Applicable salary ranges may differ across markets. Actual pay will be determined based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law. The position is also eligible for equity compensation as well as bonus programs.
TIFIN offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Performance linked variable compensation, including equity
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 4014(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Account
- Open PTO policy and Company-paid holidays
- Remote work flexibility and other company benefits
TIFIN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.