WHO WE ARE:
TIFIN is a hyper growth entrepreneurial company in the white-hot fintech space. Our twelve (yes, 12!) innovative companies are reshaping the future of investor experience. We’re backed by industry leaders including JP Morgan, Morningstar, Broadridge, Hamilton Lane and a who’s who of the financial service industry.
We build engaging experiences through powerful AI and investment-driven personalization. We leverage the combined power of investment intelligence, data science, and technology to make investing a more engaging experience and a more powerful driver of financial well-being.
We hope to change the world of wealth in ways that personalized delivery has changed the world of movies, music and more. In a world where every individual is unique, we believe in the power of AI-based personalization to match individuals to financial advice and investments is necessary to driving wealth goals.
- Shared Understanding through Listening and Speaking the Truth. We communicate with radical candor, precision and compassion to create a shared understanding. We challenge, but once a decision is made, commit fully. We listen attentively, speak candidly.
- Teamwork for Teamwin. We believe in win together, learn together. We fly in formation. We cover each other’s backs. We inspire each other with our energy and attitude.
- Make Magic for our Users. We center around the voice of the customer. With deep empathy for our clients, we create technology that transforms investor experiences.
- Grow at the Edge. We are driven by personal growth. We get out of our comfort zone and keep egos aside to find our genius zones. We strive to be the best we can possibly be. No excuses.
- Innovate with Creative Solutions. We believe that disruptive innovation begins with curiosity and creativity. We challenge the status quo and problem solve to find new answers.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
Part of TIFIN, PlanIQ is a personal financial planning platform that is redefining the financial advisor and consumer financial planning experience. Our mission is to leverage technology, conversational AI, data science, and investment intelligence to guide consumers to smart decisions and actions as they navigate their most challenging financial questions and life circumstances. With our platform, financial advisors and financial services firms can deliver more engaging and personalized financial planning experiences, build deeper relationships, and expand their reach.
As a Director, Advisor Sales, you will be responsible for identifying revenue-generating opportunities and generating new business for PlanIQ. You should have a proven track record of exceeding quota in a sales environment and be a motivated and tenacious self-starter who is comfortable selling to marketing, operations, technical, and C-level executives. You will be responsible for maintaining and tracking KPIs and reporting on sales traction through a CRM solution. This is a new product, so you must be a motivated and tenacious self-starter who is comfortable navigating ambiguity in order to bring a new product to market. This is a rare opportunity to join an early-stage startup founded under a broader fintech platform.
- Drive revenue growth by identifying and closing a list of named accounts
- Achieve monthly and quarterly quota assignments while accurately forecasting sales activity
- Construct, forecast, and manage pipeline of new inbound/outbound business opportunities
- Establish professional, working, and consultative relationships with customers
- Collaborate with technical/product colleagues to refine product feature/functionality
- Support and execute sales strategy and process, value proposition and positioning, and demand generation programs
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5+ years of quota-achieving sales success within the wealth management industry
- 2+ years of experience in a high-growth company selling technology solutions
- Experience selling to and a deep network of Investment Advisors
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- A customer-focused mentality with an understanding of unique client needs
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a drive to win and solve problems
- Values aligned with personal growth, empathy, creativity, teamwork, and communication
- Familiarity with CRM platforms such as Monday.com and Hubspot is a plus
- A local presence in Boulder, CO
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
For Colorado Applicants: The expected starting salary range for this position in Colorado is between $75,000 - $85,000 with an OTE of $125,000 - $135,000. Applicable salary ranges may differ across markets. Actual pay will be determined based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law. The position is also eligible for incentive compensation as well as client acquisition bonus programs.
TIFIN offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Performance linked variable compensation, including equity
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 4014(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Account
- Open PTO policy and Company-paid holidays
- Remote work flexibility and other company benefits
TIFIN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.