WHO WE ARE:
TIFIN is a hyper growth entrepreneurial company in the white-hot fintech space. Our twelve (yes, 12!) innovative companies are reshaping the future of investor experience. We’re backed by industry leaders including JP Morgan, Morningstar, Broadridge, Hamilton Lane and a who’s who of the financial service industry.
We build engaging experiences through powerful AI and investment-driven personalization. We leverage the combined power of investment intelligence, data science, and technology to make investing a more engaging experience and a more powerful driver of financial well-being.
We hope to change the world of wealth in ways that personalized delivery has changed the world of movies, music and more. In a world where every individual is unique, we believe in the power of AI-based personalization to match individuals to financial advice and investments is necessary to driving wealth goals.
- Shared Understanding through Listening and Speaking the Truth. We communicate with radical candor, precision and compassion to create a shared understanding. We challenge, but once a decision is made, commit fully. We listen attentively, speak candidly.
- Teamwork for Teamwin. We believe in win together, learn together. We fly in formation. We cover each other’s backs. We inspire each other with our energy and attitude.
- Make Magic for our Users. We center around the voice of the customer. With deep empathy for our clients, we create technology that transforms investor experiences.
- Grow at the Edge. We are driven by personal growth. We get out of our comfort zone and keep egos aside to find our genius zones. We strive to be the best we can possibly be. No excuses.
- Innovate with Creative Solutions. We believe that disruptive innovation begins with curiosity and creativity. We challenge the status quo and problem solve to find new answers.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
Part of TIFIN, Magnifi is the world's first semantic search engine for finance. It helps financial advisors, portfolio managers, and everyday investors find, compare, and act on investment options. In an era with thousands of ETFs, mutual funds, stocks, and model portfolios to choose from, Magnifi demystifies and simplifies investing, providing insights and information that save time and help investors make smarter decisions.
Magnifi is looking for a Director of Growth Marketing with a complex combination of grit, smarts, ingenuity, and diverse perspectives with fintech products and campaign management. In this role, you will strategize and build integrated marketing campaigns targeting asset manager prospects to drive marketing qualified leads and accelerate the sales cycle. You will build and scale repeatable yet customizable programs for both acquisition and retention efforts and manage all related reporting and optimization.
- Develop, recommend, and execute marketing campaigns across a variety of paid and organic channels to accelerate the sales cycle, drive awareness, leads and MQLs
- Manage the end-to-end execution of campaign, including campaign prioritization, creative development, campaign trafficking, QA, and tracking/measurement.
- Monitor and report campaign performance with tracking across relevant OKRs, including MQLs and ARR opportunity
- Identify new opportunities and emerging channels to help grow our business and brand
- Partner with creative to ensure all performance marketing creative assets are built effectively and gather learnings on how to improve and optimize
- Develop channel strategies to align with business objectives and drive brand awareness and consideration, sponsor success and loyalty to exceed overall business goals across their lifecycle.
- Deep understanding of client segments focused on identifying meaningful growth opportunities across our Asset Manager Sponsorship Adoption and Engagement Efforts.
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience and managing and activating engaging cross channel marketing campaigns
- 5+ years of experience in financial services or fintech companies, ideally marketing to asset managers
- Experience at an early-stage start-up (FinTech experience preferred) or lean performance marketing/media agency environment
- Expertise with LinkedIn / Google / Facebook / Instagram / Paid Social, Display networks and other major performance marketing channels
- Ability to think strategically across the short, medium, and long term, while obsessing over the details, and love of investigating evolving media trends and technology to serve your objectives
- Self-motivated, proactive teammate with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Proficient in Excel, Google Analytics, and Salesforce
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong relationships
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines
- Creative, opportunistic, and a problem solver
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- A strong work ethic, high integrity, and well-organized mindset
- The ability to follow instructions but work with minimal direct supervision
- Ability to thrive in a highly demanding, entrepreneurial & fast-paced environment
- A tenacious self-starter with a proactive approach who has a "doer" & problem-solver mentality
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
For Colorado Applicants: The expected starting salary range for this position in Colorado is between $125,000 - $145,000. Applicable salary ranges may differ across markets. Actual pay will be determined based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law. The position is also eligible for incentive compensation as well as client acquisition bonus programs.
TIFIN offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Performance linked variable compensation, including equity
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 4014(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Account
- Open PTO policy and Company-paid holidays
- Remote work flexibility and other company benefits
TIFIN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.