WHO WE ARE:
TIFIN is a hyper growth entrepreneurial company in the white-hot fintech space. Our twelve (yes, 12!) innovative companies are reshaping the future of investor experience. We’re backed by industry leaders including JP Morgan, Morningstar, Broadridge, Hamilton Lane and a who’s who of the financial service industry.
We build engaging experiences through powerful AI and investment-driven personalization. We leverage the combined power of investment intelligence, data science, and technology to make investing a more engaging experience and a more powerful driver of financial well-being.
We hope to change the world of wealth in ways that personalized delivery has changed the world of movies, music and more. In a world where every individual is unique, we believe in the power of AI-based personalization to match individuals to financial advice and investments is necessary to driving wealth goals.
- Shared Understanding through Listening and Speaking the Truth. We communicate with radical candor, precision and compassion to create a shared understanding. We challenge, but once a decision is made, commit fully. We listen attentively, speak candidly.
- Teamwork for Teamwin. We believe in win together, learn together. We fly in formation. We cover each other’s backs. We inspire each other with our energy and attitude.
- Make Magic for our Users. We center around the voice of the customer. With deep empathy for our clients, we create technology that transforms investor experiences.
- Grow at the Edge. We are driven by personal growth. We get out of our comfort zone and keep egos aside to find our genius zones. We strive to be the best we can possibly be. No excuses.
- Innovate with Creative Solutions. We believe that disruptive innovation begins with curiosity and creativity. We challenge the status quo and problem solve to find new answers.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineering who can help bring conversational AI experiences to multiple products we're building at TIFIN, reporting into our Director of Machine Learning. The ideal candidate is excited to join a lean team where s/he can make an impact and is results-and execution-oriented. We are a team of do-ers!
You must be a motivated and tenacious self-starter who is comfortable interpreting technology requirements, based on business requirements, and implementing them with maximum impact to the users. You will be expected to develop technology in a way that minimizes technical debt while maximizing the customer experience.
- Design, Develop, and Deploy conversational AI solutions across a wide variety of products that help people find financial wellbeing
- Integrate with production applications and external APIs to power intelligent chat experience that fuel market-leading solutions
- Deliver new features incrementally so that users can benefit from our work as soon as possible
- Monitor and respond to novel real-world scenarios to help users find value in our products
- Uses current and emerging technologies to push the capabilities of conversation AI
- Support the engineering development team in the productization of developed solutions
WHO YOU ARE:
- 2+ years of experience in Data Science, developing and deploying conversational AI
- Experience with tools, such as Dialogflow or Rasa
- Has deployed production code and managed applications
- Deep understanding of machine learning, statistical modeling, predictive modeling
- Python or similar language
- Proficient in managing product development deadlines, overcoming roadblocks, and managing expectations
- Must be able to drive appropriate documentation including requirements and technical documentation
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related field, ideally with a Masters or Ph.D. degree
- Ability to thrive in a highly demanding, entrepreneurial, and fast-paced environment
- Highly flexible, good tolerance for ambiguity, and able to quickly adapt to changing priorities
- A top performer with a proactive approach who has a “doer” & problem-solver mentality
- An exceptional team player with strong communication skills
- A local presence in Denver or Boulder is preferred
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
For Colorado Applicants: The expected starting salary range for this position in Colorado is between $110,000 - $140,000. Applicable salary ranges may differ across markets. Actual pay will be determined based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law. The position is also eligible for incentive compensation as well as client acquisition bonus programs.
TIFIN offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Performance linked variable compensation, including equity
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 4014(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Account
- Open PTO policy and Company-paid holidays
- Remote work flexibility and other company benefits
TIFIN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.