WHO WE ARE:
TIFIN is a hyper growth entrepreneurial company in the white-hot fintech space. Our twelve (yes, 12!) innovative companies are reshaping the future of investor experience. We’re backed by industry leaders including JP Morgan, Morningstar, Broadridge, Hamilton Lane and a who’s who of the financial service industry.
We build engaging experiences through powerful AI and investment-driven personalization. We leverage the combined power of investment intelligence, data science, and technology to make investing a more engaging experience and a more powerful driver of financial well-being.
We hope to change the world of wealth in ways that personalized delivery has changed the world of movies, music and more. In a world where every individual is unique, we believe in the power of AI-based personalization to match individuals to financial advice and investments is necessary to driving wealth goals.
- Shared Understanding through Listening and Speaking the Truth. We communicate with radical candor, precision and compassion to create a shared understanding. We challenge, but once a decision is made, commit fully. We listen attentively, speak candidly.
- Teamwork for Teamwin. We believe in win together, learn together. We fly in formation. We cover each other’s backs. We inspire each other with our energy and attitude.
- Make Magic for our Users. We center around the voice of the customer. With deep empathy for our clients, we create technology that transforms investor experiences.
- Grow at the Edge. We are driven by personal growth. We get out of our comfort zone and keep egos aside to find our genius zones. We strive to be the best we can possibly be. No excuses.
- Innovate with Creative Solutions. We believe that disruptive innovation begins with curiosity and creativity. We challenge the status quo and problem solve to find new answers.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
Our companies have experienced promising growth in 2020 and as we enter into the next stage of expansion, we are looking for a Director of Financial Planning & Analysis who can help us navigate this high growth stage and beyond. This person will join our growing Finance and Accounting team and be responsible for planning, valuation, reporting and analysis to support major executive decision-making.
You must be a self-starter, have an ability to communicate complex ideas to senior business leaders, and a desire to make a meaningful impact on a dynamic, high-growth company. We are in growth mode and seeking an individual who will thrive in a get-it-done environment and have the ability to adapt to new demands with a strong sense of urgency.
- Oversee budgeting, forecasting and analytical processes that support the Company’s financial health and business strategy
- Perform valuations to support M&A activity and other capital-related decision making
- Work with department heads to build forecasts and provide real-time data to drive better decision making
- Support department heads in tracking expenses as well as finding opportunities for cost savings
- In concert with the finance & accounting team, prepare company-wide quarter-end analyses of actual results as compared to targets; provide relevant commentary to department heads and management, and assess the impact of variances on future forecasts
- Leverage cross functional team members to develop competitor analysis and market trend reports and analysis
- Design financial models and analysis, and presentations for the leadership team and Board of Directors to assist in making operational, financial, and strategic decisions
- Identify and analyze business trends and past results, advise on how company performance can be improved and explore potential growth scenarios
- Support the evaluation of M&A targets and provided models for the combined businesses
- Review and evaluate analysts’ reports
- Prepare and deliver presentations in support of board, board committee and shareholder meetings, periodic senior leadership team meetings and various strategic initiatives of the company
- Perform or participate in special projects or ad hoc assignments, as requested
- B.S. in finance, economics, or other relevant study required and/or M.S.
- 10+ years (B.S.) 8+ years (M.S.) of financial planning and analysis experience within biopharma/life sciences industry
- Ability to clearly analyze and explain financial details and concepts in lay terms
- Strong grasp of financial and valuation models
- Superior attention to detail; high level of organizational and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to interact with all levels of management required
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a changing environment
- Excellent Excel and financial modeling skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Impeccable analytical and organizational skills
- Self-starter excited about FinTech and eager to join a new team and contribute from day one
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
For Colorado Applicants: The expected starting salary range for this position in Colorado is between $120,000 - $150,000. Applicable salary ranges may differ across markets. Actual pay will be determined based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law. The position is also eligible for incentive compensation as well as client acquisition bonus programs.
TIFIN offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Performance linked variable compensation, including equity
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 4014(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Account
- Open PTO policy and Company-paid holidays
- Remote work flexibility and other company benefits
TIFIN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.