WHO WE ARE:
TIFIN is a hyper growth entrepreneurial company in the white-hot fintech space. Our twelve (yes, 12!) innovative companies are reshaping the future of investor experience. We’re backed by industry leaders including JP Morgan, Morningstar, Broadridge, Hamilton Lane and a who’s who of the financial service industry.
We build engaging experiences through powerful AI and investment-driven personalization. We leverage the combined power of investment intelligence, data science, and technology to make investing a more engaging experience and a more powerful driver of financial well-being.
We hope to change the world of wealth in ways that personalized delivery has changed the world of movies, music and more. In a world where every individual is unique, we believe in the power of AI-based personalization to match individuals to financial advice and investments is necessary to driving wealth goals.
- Shared Understanding through Listening and Speaking the Truth. We communicate with radical candor, precision and compassion to create a shared understanding. We challenge, but once a decision is made, commit fully. We listen attentively, speak candidly.
- Teamwork for Teamwin. We believe in win together, learn together. We fly in formation. We cover each other’s backs. We inspire each other with our energy and attitude.
- Make Magic for our Users. We center around the voice of the customer. With deep empathy for our clients, we create technology that transforms investor experiences.
- Grow at the Edge. We are driven by personal growth. We get out of our comfort zone and keep egos aside to find our genius zones. We strive to be the best we can possibly be. No excuses.
- Innovate with Creative Solutions. We believe that disruptive innovation begins with curiosity and creativity. We challenge the status quo and problem solve to find new answers.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
Part of TIFIN, PlanIQ is a personal financial planning platform that is redefining the financial advisor and consumer financial planning experience. Our mission is to leverage technology, conversational AI, data science, and investment intelligence to guide consumers to smart decisions and actions as they navigate their most challenging financial questions and life circumstances. With our platform, financial advisors and financial services firms can deliver more engaging and personalized financial planning experiences, build deeper relationships, and expand their reach.
As Growth Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for leading all aspects of Advisor Marketing for PlanIQ including construction, testing, and execution of PPC and demand generation strategies that will generate matchable leads and revenue. This will be a hands-on role actively managing and implementing the campaign efforts. We seek an individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and growth hacker mindset excited to grow a program from its infancy into a robust and scalable program.
HOW YOU WILL SPEND YOUR DAYS:
- Manage nimble, high-quality campaigns to drive revenue and efficiency goals
- Execute marketing campaigns across different platforms: HubSpot, Social Media, and Key Media Partnerships
- Develop and execute an expansion strategy to gain an audience and grow revenue
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (sales, creative, product, operations) to drive strategies with the goals and objectives of the overall business
- Develop and monitor metrics, and provide weekly reporting to management as well as deep-dive analytics to uncover insights and action plans
- Conduct formal A/B testing plans to optimize campaigns and channels
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and develop new initiatives
- Develop and foster exceptional relationships with partners
- Own and lead a key revenue generating channel
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5+ years of experience in advisor acquisition campaigns, ideally with an early-stage FinTech or WealthTech start-up
- You are a marketing swiss-army knife who will obsess over new ways to drive customer growth
- You are comfortable managing lead records in a CRM one min, designing an email template the next, and then posting an update on LinkedIn soon after
- A results-oriented, owner-mindset performance marketing expert who thrives on bringing new ideas to market. You have experience building and scaling different acquisition channels, across online and offline, paid and organic channels
- Experience overseeing a large marketing budget, and holistically managing spend allocation across channels
- Ability to think strategically across the short, medium, and long term, while obsessing over the details, and love of investigating evolving media trends and technology to serve your objectives
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented. Expert level proficiency in using data to make business decisions, build business cases, and support campaign optimizations
- Should be self-motivated, able to work effectively in an autonomous environment, proactive, and persistent
- Comfortable in a fast-moving environment, with ownership of key results.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience collaborating with developers on technical specifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or similar work experience required
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
For Colorado Applicants: The expected starting salary range for this position in Colorado is between $125,000 - $145,000. Applicable salary ranges may differ across markets. Actual pay will be determined based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law. The position is also eligible for incentive compensation as well as client acquisition bonus programs.
TIFIN offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Performance linked variable compensation, including equity
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 4014(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Account
- Open PTO policy and Company-paid holidays
- Remote work flexibility and other company benefits
TIFIN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.