WHO WE ARE:
TIFIN is a hyper growth entrepreneurial company in the white-hot fintech space. Our twelve (yes, 12!) innovative companies are reshaping the future of investor experience. We’re backed by industry leaders including JP Morgan, Morningstar, Broadridge, Hamilton Lane and a who’s who of the financial service industry.
We build engaging experiences through powerful AI and investment-driven personalization. We leverage the combined power of investment intelligence, data science, and technology to make investing a more engaging experience and a more powerful driver of financial well-being.
We hope to change the world of wealth in ways that personalized delivery has changed the world of movies, music and more. In a world where every individual is unique, we believe in the power of AI-based personalization to match individuals to financial advice and investments is necessary to driving wealth goals.
- Shared Understanding through Listening and Speaking the Truth. We communicate with radical candor, precision and compassion to create a shared understanding. We challenge, but once a decision is made, commit fully. We listen attentively, speak candidly.
- Teamwork for Teamwin. We believe in win together, learn together. We fly in formation. We cover each other’s backs. We inspire each other with our energy and attitude.
- Make Magic for our Users. We center around the voice of the customer. With deep empathy for our clients, we create technology that transforms investor experiences.
- Grow at the Edge. We are driven by personal growth. We get out of our comfort zone and keep egos aside to find our genius zones. We strive to be the best we can possibly be. No excuses.
- Innovate with Creative Solutions. We believe that disruptive innovation begins with curiosity and creativity. We challenge the status quo and problem solve to find new answers.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
Part of TIFIN, Magnifi is the world's first semantic search engine for finance. It helps financial advisors, portfolio managers, and everyday investors find, compare, and act on investment options. In an era with thousands of ETFs, mutual funds, stocks, and model portfolios to choose from, Magnifi demystifies and simplifies investing, providing insights and information that save time and help investors make smarter decisions.
The Head of Performance Marketing will lead all aspects of paid direct response media. This person will be responsible for the construction, testing, and execution of PPC and demand generation strategies that will generate matchable leads and revenue driven by rigorous data analytics. This will be a hands-on role actively managing and implementing the campaign efforts. We seek an individual with an entrepreneurial spirit excited to grow a program from its infancy into a robust and scalable program.
- Build, own, and implement a robust performance marketing strategy
- Lead digital marketing efforts across paid social, paid search, SEO, programmatic, affiliate, mobile/app, video, emerging, and cross-channel within a direct response environment
- Oversee the planning, development, and execution of a growing marketing budget, with a results-oriented approach
- Establish and manage day in and day out testing-and-learning plans to continuously optimize media investments
- Report performance to senior leadership on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis, highlighting opportunities or trends for continuous improvement
- Partner closely with Sales and Product teams, maximizing the program
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in performance marketing. Expertise with Google / Facebook / Instagram / Paid Social, Display networks and other major performance marketing channels
- Experience at an early-stage start-up (FinTech experience preferred) or lean performance marketing/media agency environment.
- Comfortable being a single operator in a lean marketing team
- Ability to think strategically across the short, medium, and long term, while obsessing over the details, and love of investigating evolving media trends and technology to serve your objectives
- Experience overseeing a large marketing budget, and holistically managing spend allocation across channels
- Experience with a SaaS business environment and targeting retail consumers
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented. Expert level proficiency in using data to make business decisions, build business cases, and support campaign optimizations
- Should be self-motivated, able to work effectively in an autonomous environment, proactive, and persistent
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or similar work experience required
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
For Colorado Applicants: The expected starting salary range for this position in Colorado is between $135,000 - $155,000. Applicable salary ranges may differ across markets. Actual pay will be determined based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law. The position is also eligible for incentive compensation as well as client acquisition bonus programs.
TIFIN offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Performance linked variable compensation, including equity
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 4014(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Account
- Open PTO policy and Company-paid holidays
- Remote work flexibility and other company benefits
TIFIN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.