WHO WE ARE:
TIFIN is a fintech platform backed by industry leaders including JP Morgan, Morningstar, Broadridge, Hamilton Lane and a who’s who of the financial service industry. We are creating engaging wealth experiences to better financial lives through AI and investment intelligence powered personalization. We are working to change the world of wealth in ways that personalization has changed the world of movies, music and more but with the added responsibility of delivering better wealth outcomes.
We use design and behavioral thinking to enable engaging experiences through software and application programming interfaces (APIs). We use investment science and intelligence to build algorithmic engines inside the software and APIs to enable better investor outcomes.
In a world where every individual is unique, we match them to financial advice and investments with a recognition of their distinct needs and goals across our investment marketplace and our advice and planning divisions.
- Shared Understanding through Listening and Speaking the Truth. We communicate with radical candor, precision and compassion to create a shared understanding. We challenge, but once a decision is made, commit fully. We listen attentively, speak candidly.
- Teamwork for Teamwin. We believe in win together, learn together. We fly in formation. We cover each other’s backs. We inspire each other with our energy and attitude.
- Make Magic for our Users. We center around the voice of the customer. With deep empathy for our clients, we create technology that transforms investor experiences.
- Grow at the Edge. We are driven by personal growth. We get out of our comfort zone and keep egos aside to find our genius zones. We strive to be the best we can possibly be. No excuses.
- Innovate with Creative Solutions. We believe that disruptive innovation begins with curiosity and creativity. We challenge the status quo and problem solve to find new answers.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
We are seeking an Executive Assistant (EA) for our President and CRO who can operate as a key partner for him in our fast paced startup environment. This person will work independently to perform complex administrative and operational duties and regularly interact with senior executives, both internally and externally. We need someone who is highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to do accurate work in a timely manner while navigating shifting priorities in a high-velocity environment.
This person needs to be self-sufficient, positive, and willing to tackle any task, no matter how big or small! The ideal candidate will be based in our Boulder office 5 days per week and have experience working with executive stakeholders.
- Maintain and update Google Calendar in a fast-paced, multivariate environment
- Drive administrative tasks including correspondence, drafting documents, spreadsheet work and document management/file organization
- Assist the President with project management, including adherence to deadlines, timely follow-ups, and retrospective analyses
- Lead and coordinate special projects as directed
- Prepare various reports
- Prioritize different types of tasks and have the ability to meet all deadlines
- Use problem solving techniques, tact and discretion when handling telephone calls, emails, making travel arrangements, scheduling meetings and managing other requests for information
- Periodically aid other Administrative Assistants; ie: vacation coverage
- Creative problem solver and life long learner
- Must be proficient in GSuite
- Patience, flexibility and adaptability - Ability to react quickly to last minute changes in logistics and job priorities
- Tactful, exercises independent judgment and discretion and appropriately manages confidential information
- Organized - With an immaculate attention to detail
- Self-directed - Ability to keep up in fast-paced environment and take initiative
- Exceptional communication skills
- Project Management experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse groups of people
- Minimum 2 years providing administrative support in a fast-paced business environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
For Colorado Applicants: The expected starting salary range for this position in Colorado is between $70,000 - $90,000. Applicable salary ranges may differ across markets. Actual pay will be determined based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law. The position is also eligible for incentive compensation as well as client acquisition bonus programs.
TIFIN offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Performance linked variable compensation, including equity
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Account
- Open PTO policy and Company-paid holidays
- Remote work flexibility and other company benefits
TIFIN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.