WHO WE ARE:
TIFIN is a hyper growth entrepreneurial company in the white-hot fintech space. Our twelve (yes, 12!) innovative companies are reshaping the future of investor experience. We’re backed by industry leaders including JP Morgan, Morningstar, Broadridge, Hamilton Lane and a who’s who of the financial service industry.
We build engaging experiences through powerful AI and investment-driven personalization. We leverage the combined power of investment intelligence, data science, and technology to make investing a more engaging experience and a more powerful driver of financial well-being.
We hope to change the world of wealth in ways that personalized delivery has changed the world of movies, music and more. In a world where every individual is unique, we believe in the power of AI-based personalization to match individuals to financial advice and investments is necessary to driving wealth goals.
- Shared Understanding through Listening and Speaking the Truth. We communicate with radical candor, precision and compassion to create a shared understanding. We challenge, but once a decision is made, commit fully. We listen attentively, speak candidly.
- Teamwork for Teamwin. We believe in win together, learn together. We fly in formation. We cover each other’s backs. We inspire each other with our energy and attitude.
- Make Magic for our Users. We center around the voice of the customer. With deep empathy for our clients, we create technology that transforms investor experiences.
- Grow at the Edge. We are driven by personal growth. We get out of our comfort zone and keep egos aside to find our genius zones. We strive to be the best we can possibly be. No excuses.
- Innovate with Creative Solutions. We believe that disruptive innovation begins with curiosity and creativity. We challenge the status quo and problem solve to find new answers.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
As a Senior UI Designer at TIFIN, you will join a passionate product, design and development team building easy to use interfaces for our platforms that ultimately empower investors through their simplicity. We’re looking for someone with a strong visual design background and product sensibility who can help us build beautiful and intuitive experiences.
You must be a motivated and tenacious self-starter who is comfortable interpreting technology requirements, based on business requirements, and implementing them with maximum impact to the users. You must be results and execution oriented. You will be expected to design technology in a way that minimizes technology debt while maximizing the customer experience.
- Collaborate with product and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product visuals and experience
- Participate in architectural, design and product sessions
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Design, implement and release new customer-facing features
- Conduct user research activities such as user interviews and observation, focus groups and usability studies
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5+ years of UI product design experience and strong visual design background
- Passion for user experience, beautiful products and customer empathy
- Strong working knowledge of common design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite including Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Strong understanding of the interplay between design and development to dynamically create, modify and style elements on a page with ease
- Deep understanding of information architecture and how to convey it through wireframes, mock-ups, prototyping, etc
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Proven responsive and mobile design experience
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Scrum or agile methodology experience with solid understanding of agile development processes and principles
- Ability to thrive in a highly demanding, entrepreneurial, and fast-paced environment
- Highly flexible, good tolerance for ambiguity, and able to quickly adapt to changing priorities
- A top performer with a proactive approach who has a “doer” & problem-solver mentality
- An exceptional team player with strong communication skills
- A local presence in NYC, Denver or Boulder areas
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
For Colorado Applicants: The expected starting salary range for this position in Colorado is between $110,000 - $130,000. Applicable salary ranges may differ across markets. Actual pay will be determined based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law. The position is also eligible for incentive compensation as well as client acquisition bonus programs.
TIFIN offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Performance linked variable compensation, including equity
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 4014(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Account
- Open PTO policy and Company-paid holidays
- Remote work flexibility and other company benefits
TIFIN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.