WHO WE ARE:
TIFIN is a hyper growth entrepreneurial company in the white-hot fintech space. Our twelve (yes, 12!) innovative companies are reshaping the future of investor experience. We’re backed by industry leaders including JP Morgan, Morningstar, Broadridge, Hamilton Lane and a who’s who of the financial service industry.
We build engaging experiences through powerful AI and investment-driven personalization. We leverage the combined power of investment intelligence, data science, and technology to make investing a more engaging experience and a more powerful driver of financial well-being.
We hope to change the world of wealth in ways that personalized delivery has changed the world of movies, music and more. In a world where every individual is unique, we believe in the power of AI-based personalization to match individuals to financial advice and investments is necessary to driving wealth goals.
- Shared Understanding through Listening and Speaking the Truth. We communicate with radical candor, precision and compassion to create a shared understanding. We challenge, but once a decision is made, commit fully. We listen attentively, speak candidly.
- Teamwork for Teamwin. We believe in win together, learn together. We fly in formation. We cover each other’s backs. We inspire each other with our energy and attitude.
- Make Magic for our Users. We center around the voice of the customer. With deep empathy for our clients, we create technology that transforms investor experiences.
- Grow at the Edge. We are driven by personal growth. We get out of our comfort zone and keep egos aside to find our genius zones. We strive to be the best we can possibly be. No excuses.
- Innovate with Creative Solutions. We believe that disruptive innovation begins with curiosity and creativity. We challenge the status quo and problem solve to find new answers.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
Part of TIFIN, Clout is a technology platform at the frontier of data science and marketing creating alignment between investors and investment management. Our Mission is to leverage technology to personalize and customize communication, reshaping client engagement. With our revolutionary platform, investment managers and advisors can go from content discovery to client distribution in as little as 90 seconds.
As an Advisor Success Manager, your job will be to drive advisor usage of the platform and obtain upsells or referrals by ensuring client satisfaction. You will be doing this through a “hands-on” approach, interacting with new advisors daily on the myclout.com platform and providing turnkey service to demonstrate the power of the technology. This approach includes training the client on how to use Clout to enhance and grow their business, as well as responding to inquiries and resolving issues with the help of other team members.
This career requires a thorough understanding of Clout’s business model and products; as well as the customers they typically attract. Additional qualifications are customer service experience and strong communication skills. Your ability to work effectively with other members of the team will be critical to be successful in this role.
- Proactively create & drive a repeatable, automated, and sustainable client success process
- Write, customize, and post personalized content on behalf of clients
- Provide product information and technical resources to clients
- Research customer inquiries and respond in a timely manner
- Handle all phone calls/demos in a positive, courteous, and helpful manner
- Identify client concerns, research their issues, and provide answers that meet their needs
- Develop workable solutions that satisfy our clients, investors, and our company
- Achieve company performance goals
- Work efficiently and effectively with team members
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2+ years of Client Success experience
- 2+ years of experience in a high-growth company
- A positive attitude, with an eagerness to solve problems
- Creative, opportunistic, and a problem solver
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- A strong work ethic, high integrity, and well-organized mindset
- The ability to follow instructions but work with minimal direct supervision
- Ability to thrive in a highly demanding, entrepreneurial & fast-paced environment
- A top performer, with a proactive approach who has a “doer” & problem-solver mentality
- A local presence in the Denver or Boulder, CO areas
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
For Colorado Applicants: The expected starting salary range for this position in Colorado is between $60,000 - $80,000. Applicable salary ranges may differ across markets. Actual pay will be determined based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law. The position is also eligible for incentive compensation as well as client acquisition bonus programs.
TIFIN offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Performance linked variable compensation, including equity
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 4014(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Account
- Open PTO policy and Company-paid holidays
- Remote work flexibility and other company benefits
TIFIN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.