THIS IS US
Permanent employee, Full-time
Our People Business Partners are strong ambassadors and actively drive our great company culture and values. Together we contribute to our mission to change mobility for good! Our People Business Partners are the voice of the People Function among the business and regions, and the other way around. Acting as dedicated partners to our Executive team and management to align our People initiatives with business objectives.
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Partner with your C-level stakeholders and management on People initiatives. Guide (hyper)growth, transformations and headcount planning.
- Drive a positive working environment where all employees feel valued and engaged, support managers in creating concrete measures in engagement and motivation of their teams.
- Provide HR expertise in serving business purposes and performance.
- Implement TIER Performance Management strategy in the division you are supporting.
- Collaborate with People Development to ensure that the appropriate employee & management development programs are in place.
- Build out succession plans.
- Consistent and effective usage of data within your division and make decisions based on this data.
- Take ownership and roll up your sleeves for driving process improvements and people innovation via cross-functional team projects within the broader People Team.
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent track-record in Business Partnering within a hyper growth organization.
- At least 8-10 years’ experience gained across commercial, international, & technology environments.
- Ability to develop and nurture strong relationships and have positive impact on a wide range of stakeholders on all levels within the organization.
- Able to demonstrate contribution to the quality and effectiveness of management.
- Proactive and thought-through approach to problem solving.
- At home in a changing and dynamic environment and able to guide stakeholders through this environment.
- An eye for data and how to leverage insights for People topics and stakeholders.
- Taking ownership and being able to prioritize without close supervision.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal in English.
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
You will be joining the team where the journey starts at TIER: The People Business Partner team is driven by the mission to enable the people and business of TIER to grow. We are strategic partners, with a consulting mindset and a strong focus on collaboration. We thrive on exceptional employee engagement and believe that everyone is unique and of added value. Diversity is the key to our success. We love what we do and we accept the challenge to manage multiple roles and cross-functional projects within a fast paced and dynamic environment. We are a team of genuine, dedicated, curious, and ambitious people working side by side to make TIER work!
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin colour, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!