THIS IS US
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Build out a team of high-quality professionals that will implement best in class group-accounting and financial reporting processes with the eye towards IPO-readiness
- Work closely with our (Global) Director Finance and be the first contact for all internal & external concerns related to our group-wide accounting function
- Further improve, establish and lead the preparation of our monthly, quarterly, and annual consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS and German GAAP (HGB)
- Be the main point of contact for our external auditors
- Develop Group accounting policies and procedures via an accounting manual and position papers
- Advise senior management on the consistent interpretation and correct implementation of IFRS standards
- Research and document the implementation of new accounting standards and reporting requirements, and assess impact
- Act as part of the project team in case of acquisitions or other significant transactions
- Lead in the preparation and documentation and implementing of controls in financial reporting and group accounting with an eye to IPO readiness
- Drive improvements in the reporting process
- Develop and implement new digitalization & automation processes in the accounting area
- Provide leadership, development and motivation, and set clear team and individual goals to develop and promote a sustainable team structure
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- +10 years experience in Accounting and Financial Reporting, preferably in a public listed company
- Qualified Accountant (e.g.hold an ACCA or CPA/CA license or similar)
- Multiple years of experience in building and leading a high performing team
- Very strong IFRS and local GAAP (HGB) experience
- Experience in Tax (especially VAT) would be an advantage
- Strong experience in establishing a fast close
- Experience in setting up quarterly reporting (for listed companies)
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive “can do” attitude and eagerness to own and take responsibility over projects and processes
- Fluent in English (our company language) and german
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- For Head Office roles - We support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives & programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our remote work options
- Profit from competitive compensation combined with perks like memberships with Urban Sports Club, Blinklist and Headspace
- Be part of one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe with a world-class team of serial entrepreneurs (Co-founder of Rebuy, Takeaway, and Coup) and high-performers (Ex BCG, Uber, JPMorgan, Delivery Hero, and more)
*Depending on the role and location your benefits may differ.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin colour, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!