THIS IS US
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
Your main responsibility will be responsible for the partnership of our Global Outsourcing teams within Customer Care.
- Your number one goal is to protect customer trust across our partner network and raising the bar on efficiency, productivity and quality
- Ensuring our Customer service Partners are delivering to Tier Customer Care standard across business, regulatory and contractual requirements
- Working with the whole Customer Care organization to successfully implement new initiatives related to technology, processes and people
- Owning the development and implementation of local change plans, creating collaborative groups for delivery and be responsible for reporting on progress and outcomes
- A successful candidate will draw from previous work experience of managing partners and delivering compliance programs in a multi-site world-class customer service operation.
- Problem solving with the ability to multi task and manage competing priorities
- Setting and maintain high standards
- Bringing your own flare on customer obsession into all aspects of the role
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of experience in a Customer Care role, or a similar qualification
- Experience of contact center management and BPO experience
- Leading change programs involving complex data sets is nothing new to you
- You've had prior experience in Change Delivery
- Strong skilled in compliance, change management and customer support operations
- Providing leadership for projects and change management including new implementations and share best practice
- You can predict future sourcing solutions aligned to business strategic planning with consideration of locations, cost models, risk assessment and quality
- You can influence vendor and site strategy definition, business requirement scoping, location assessments, request for proposal administration, pricing and contract negotiation and contract administration
- You know how to build, manage and maintain strong, trusted vendor and stakeholder relationships across different levels of the organization
- Professional working proficiency in English (spoken and written), German or other EU language(s) is a bonus
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- For Head Office roles - We support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives & programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our remote work options
- Profit from competitive compensation combined with perks like memberships with Urban Sports Club, Blinklist and Headspace
- Be part of one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe with a world-class team of serial entrepreneurs (Co-founder of Rebuy, Takeaway, and Coup) and high-performers (Ex BCG, Uber, JPMorgan, Delivery Hero, and more)
*Depending on the role and location your benefits may differ.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin colour, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!