THIS IS US
TIER Mobility is Europe's leading shared micro-mobility provider, with a mission to Change Mobility for Good. By providing people e-scooters, e-bikes, e-mopeds and other sustainable modes of transport, TIER helps cities to reduce their dependence on cars and move towards a zero-emission future. Founded in 2018, TIER employs more than 1,000 people and operates in 170+ cities across 18 countries in Europe and the Middle East.
With a $2 billion valuation, TIER has raised a total of $660 million in equity and debt funding to date, backed by prestigious investors like SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
TIER is at the forefront of the sustainable transport revolution in one of the fastest growing industries. We’d love for you to join the ride.
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
This is a great opportunity to shape the way TIER operates in the cities as well as an
opportunity to work cross-functionally
- Be the right hand of the Operations Manager in Utrecht/Amersfoort
- Analyse data to review operational performance
- Identify short term opportunities for your internship/thesis
- Validate business case with pilots and stakeholders interviews
- Plan implementation with refined business case
- Execute all steps to realize assumed opportunities
- Realize business value from OPS idea to implementation
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Enrolled student in Engineering, Economics, or related fields (HBO/WO)
- Fluent in English
- You thrive in a fast-changing, demanding environment and really want to make a difference
- Data-driven & performance-oriented
- Interest in micro-mobility is a plus
- Available for 6 months
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!