THIS IS US
TIER Mobility is Europe's leading shared micro-mobility provider, with a mission to Change Mobility for Good. By providing people e-scooters, e-bikes, e-mopeds and other sustainable modes of transport, TIER helps cities to reduce their dependence on cars and move towards a zero-emission future. Founded in 2018, TIER employs more than 1,000 people and operates in 170+ cities across 18 countries in Europe and the Middle East.
With a $2 billion valuation, TIER has raised a total of $660 million in equity and debt funding to date, backed by prestigious investors like SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
TIER is at the forefront of the sustainable transport revolution in one of the fastest growing industries. We’d love for you to join the ride.
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Act as a research partner to TIER’s Public Policy team, ensuring that their work is
guided with consumer perspective
- Independently scope projects and tasks, working with substantial personal
responsibility and autonomy, with some support from the Consumer & Market
Insights Lead to prioritise
- Have a keen understanding of how the organisation works, using it to create
wide-ranging impact when relevant, even for teams that you don't directly
- Manage a broad range of complex tactical and strategic research from design and
set-up through to execution, analysis, and socialisation - with occasional guidance
- Define key research initiatives and questions based on business and
- Build and manage a network of reputable external research partners and help
identify the best partner for each research project (e.g., craft RFPs, assess
- Lead research execution, typically managing external vendors to ensure timely
and high quality delivery, but also doing hands-on research design and analysis
on some projects
- Ensure research results are translated into relevant, compelling, and
memorable communications that show a clear prioritisation of insights and
provide actionable recommendations
- Provide project-based mentorship to other researchers, helping others build their
skills by learning from your partnership and expertise
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years experience in Market Research, Marketing Research, Behavioural
Research, Policy Research, Urban / Mobility Research, Consumer Insights or a
- Degree in Market Research, Psychology, Data Science, Statistics, Urban Studies,
Business or a related field
- Possess specialised factual and theoretical knowledge (e.g., principles, processes
and concepts) in market research methods including surveys (and the tools required
to analyse them, such as SPSS, Qualtrics, etc.), field experiments, concept testing,
tracking studies, interviews, diary studies, ethnographic research, and competitive
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail that allow you to effectively
manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Strong ability to communicate ideas and insights in a persuasive manner
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with a proven ability to build relationships
- Skilled at coaching others on research methods
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
As a member of the Research & Insights (R&I) department at TIER, you'll work with other Consumer Insights researchers as well as User Researchers and Research Operations specialists to help the organisation learn and make consumer-centric decisions about our brand, our services, and future business lines. The team is a diverse, passionate, and fun group of qualitative and quantitative researchers, giving user needs a voice and exploring the impact of the rapidly changing landscape of urban mobility on people. The department is highly cross-functional, providing opportunity to contribute and grow research expertise in many methods and topics. Working with TIER's R&I department, you will have the opportunity to research and predict behaviour patterns as they emerge - in a field of mobility where the rules are not yet written.
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
- Enjoy amazing views at our centrally located office at Potsdamer Platz, with a variety of different restaurants and great transport connections
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!