THIS IS US
TIER Mobility is Europe's leading shared micro-mobility provider, with a mission to Change Mobility for Good. By providing people e-scooters, e-bikes, e-mopeds and other sustainable modes of transport, TIER helps cities to reduce their dependence on cars and move towards a zero-emission future. Founded in 2018, TIER employs more than 1,000 people and operates in 170+ cities across 18 countries in Europe and the Middle East.
With a $2 billion valuation, TIER has raised a total of $660 million in equity and debt funding to date, backed by prestigious investors like SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
TIER is at the forefront of the sustainable transport revolution in one of the fastest growing industries. We’d love for you to join the ride.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
Besides launching new cities, solving infrastructural challenges and managing cross- departmental projects, the Expansion team owns the process of regularly introducing new vehicle models to existing markets and thus, transitioning parts of the current fleet to an improved one.
As a Project Manager for Expansion Planning, you will work on the forefront of new market opportunities and ensure the most optimal fleet mix for each of our cities. By doing so, you will be involved in the entire Expansion value chain, starting from high-level fleet allocation planning over logistic tasks to operational topics that affect the daily work of our city teams.
This role will require you to collaborate with cross-functional teams and to excel in project management tasks.
- Plan, prepare and manage global fleet distribution and fleet exchange
- Create a fleet deployment plan and ensure successful implementation of the concept
- Control the entire fleet distribution and exchange process as primary contact to local markets and cross-functional teams
- Act as interface between Expansion & Transport team: Coordination of incoming and outgoing transports of e-scooters, e-bikes and e-mopeds
- Monitor and report on progress of fleet movements
- Ensure operational readiness of local markets and work closely with the Expansion Infrastructure team
- Drive for constant process improvements to enable a smooth and standardized fleet distribution
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You think like an entrepreneur and you make things happen
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a top-tier university or business school
- +2 years of work experience in consulting, high growth startup or comparable fast-paced environment
- Prior experience in the mobility, transport, or logistics industry is desirable
- Experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams, stakeholder management and project management
- Organized and structured mentality; comfortable working in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Fluent in German and English
- Excellent organizational & planning skills
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Proficient in Excel/Google Sheets
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
- Enjoy amazing views, free drinks and donuts at our centrally located office at Potsdamer Platz