THIS IS US
TIER Mobility is Europe's leading shared micro-mobility provider, with a mission to Change Mobility for Good. By providing people e-scooters, e-bikes, e-mopeds and other sustainable modes of transport, TIER helps cities to reduce their dependence on cars and move towards a zero-emission future. Founded in 2018, TIER employs more than 1,000 people and operates in 170+ cities across 18 countries in Europe and the Middle East.
With a $2 billion valuation, TIER has raised a total of $660 million in equity and debt funding to date, backed by prestigious investors like SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
TIER is at the forefront of the sustainable transport revolution in one of the fastest growing industries. We’d love for you to join the ride.
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Take ownership of and work on your team’s features on iOS.
- Evolve the architecture of our iOS application.
- Collaborate with backend engineers to make sure that our features work together seamlessly to deliver a great end-to-end experience.
- Collaborate with Android engineers and drive platform alignment.
- Help identify, measure, and prioritize technical debt.
- Advise product managers and stakeholders on technical feasibility.
- Contribute to the architecture, automation, and tooling around the application.
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You have 5+ years of experience as a technical contributor on iOS projects.
- You are deeply familiar with Swift, its language features, and the ecosystem around it.
- You have a broad knowledge of iOS build tools, CI systems, dependency managers, and tools for static code analysis.
- You have experience with architectural patterns that support a high level of modularization.
- You are confident with automated testing and high release frequency.
- You have experience shaping product requirements into technical specifications.
- You take a personal stake in the success of the product and the team.
- You are motivated to find new ways and drive to improve our best practices.
- You are practical. You can assess and make tradeoffs.
- You understand the difference between outcomes versus output.
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE RIDE EXPERIENCE SWARM
The cross-functional teams of the Ride Experience Swarm deliver a consistent and reliable App experience to our global community of over 7 million Riders. We make sure there is always one of our scooters, electric bikes, or mopeds available close by and ready to be taken on a ride – whether for commuting or for a simple joyride. On top of that, we delight our customers with highly valuable features that enhance their experience, like the possibility to reserve vehicles for free or our tailored In-App Navigation.
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!