THIS IS US
TIER Mobility is Europe's leading shared micro-mobility provider, with a mission to Change Mobility for Good. By providing people e-scooters, e-bikes, e-mopeds and other sustainable modes of transport, TIER helps cities to reduce their dependence on cars and move towards a zero-emission future. Founded in 2018, TIER employs more than 1,000 people and operates in 170+ cities across 18 countries in Europe and the Middle East.
With a $2 billion valuation, TIER has raised a total of $660 million in equity and debt funding to date, backed by prestigious investors like SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
TIER is at the forefront of the sustainable transport revolution in one of the fastest growing industries. We’d love for you to join the ride.
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Be the strategic partner and service provider for your hiring managers and enable the best talent for the business
- Play a key role in scaling the growth of the company
- Build and maintain strong professional relationships with candidates by providing a superior candidate experience
- Find new creative ways to source the best talent
- Take ownership of your projects and drive a full cycle talent acquisition
- Communicate and enforce organisational values & influence the company culture
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You have 5+ years of relevant experience, ideally in a high growth environment, in-house experience preferred
- You have profound project management skills and shine in prioritization within a fast paced environment
- You are self-driven and result oriented, with an eye for detail
- You have an analytical mindset
- You drive change through data
- You thrive on an excellence candidate and hiring manager experience
- Your communication skills in English are excellent, German is a plus
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
You will be joining the team where the journey starts at TIER: The Talent Acquisition team is driven by the mission to find the best talent to change mobility for good. We are strategic partners, with a strong service mindset and the right sense of humor :) We thrive on an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience and believe that diversity is the key to our success. We love what we do and we accept the challenge to manage multiple roles and cross-functional projects within a fast paced and dynamic environment. We are a team of passionate, curious, and ambitious people, working side by side with each other to build up a diverse and strong team at TIER.
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!