THIS IS US
TIER Mobility is Europe's leading shared micro-mobility provider, with a mission to Change Mobility for Good. By providing people e-scooters, e-bikes, e-mopeds and other sustainable modes of transport, TIER helps cities to reduce their dependence on cars and move towards a zero-emission future. Founded in 2018, TIER employs more than 1,000 people and operates in 170+ cities across 18 countries in Europe and the Middle East.
With a $2 billion valuation, TIER has raised a total of $660 million in equity and debt funding to date, backed by prestigious investors like SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
TIER is at the forefront of the sustainable transport revolution in one of the fastest growing industries. We’d love for you to join the ride.
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
As the Marketing Manager Benelux, you position TIER as the #1 holistic APP for micro mobility in your market. Plan and execute all Marketing & PR activities to further build TIER into the market leader from a brand, as well as a ridership perspective.
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of the Benelux marketing and PR strategy aligned to central brand priorities.
- Steer external Marketing and PR agencies across projects and activities: agency briefing process and development of concepts and creative elements.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of trends impacting the target consumer and be the voice of that consumer within the Benelux management team.
- Represent Benelux brand and marketing needs and interest in the Central Marketing team.
- Pro-active member of the Benelux leadership team.
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You have successfully completed a degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or a related field. Master Degree / MBA a plus.
- You are a strong project manager with clear leadership skills, used to steering several projects at a time, working with X-functional teams.
- You are passionate about Brand Marketing, Online Marketing, Media planning and PR with 3+ years’ industry and / or relevant work experience.
- You have experience in Marketing/ PR strategy planning and execution.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch or Flemish.
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company on-boarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!