THIS IS US
TIER Mobility is Europe's leading shared micro-mobility provider, with a mission to Change Mobility for Good. By providing people e-scooters, e-bikes, e-mopeds and other sustainable modes of transport, TIER helps cities to reduce their dependence on cars and move towards a zero-emission future. Founded in 2018, TIER employs more than 1,000 people and operates in 170+ cities across 18 countries in Europe and the Middle East.
With a $2 billion valuation, TIER has raised a total of $660 million in equity and debt funding to date, backed by prestigious investors like SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
TIER is at the forefront of the sustainable transport revolution in one of the fastest growing industries. We’d love for you to join the ride.
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- You are the Procurement business partner for Workplace (Offices, Warehouses, Work from Home) and Real Estate Solutions (here under Facility Management)
- You advise the business on the best use of budget and best practices in procurement
- You lead spend reviews and negotiations for bigger spends
- You deliver savings according to plan
- You track savings and working capital improvement for your categories
- You ensure good stakeholder engagement and enable collaboration
- Building strategic partnerships within the procurement team and its relevant stakeholders
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- + 5 years experience in procurement of Workplace & Real Estate Solutions Europe wide
- Relevant category experience, especially for office space and warehouses, and for different types of contracts - leased, serviced, managed etc.
- A good understanding and experience with Real Estate Solutions, Workplace Strategy as a Service is also important for this role, both in-house, outsourced and hybrid.
- Experience in partnering and building strong relationships internally and externally, and introducing innovation, news ideas and ways of working to the business
- You are a team player and can manage different stakeholders at the same time
- Experience in fast paced and hyper growth environment, ideally similar industry
- Proficient in English, German is a plus
- Negotiation certified / diploma, i.e. CIPS (beneficial)
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Be a part of changing the landscape of mobility and changing micro-mobility for good
- Be a part of changing Procurement at Tier and develop scalable suppliers and processes to support future growth and expansion
- Opportunity for rapid professional development with challenging tasks, lots of responsibility, and high impact in one of the fastest-growing and best funded startups in Europe
- Enjoy benefits such as free rides of our e-mobility fleet and participation in our ESOP Programme
- Expect a first-class company onboarding and regular Team Events
- Role can be based in any of our existing countries, and we are also open to candidates, who prefer to work-from-home
- International colleagues from all over the World and an inclusive company culture
- Initiatives and programs such as Women @TIER and social Re-insertion programs for fair employment
- A world-class team of serial entrepreneurs (Co-founder of Rebuy, Takeaway, Coup) and high-performers (Ex BCG, Uber, Delivery Hero, and more)
- Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply for this position
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!